Author Topic: Meghan McCain: MAGA ‘Sausage-Fest’ Is ‘Shivving’ Liz Cheney for Not Worshiping ‘Cheeto Jesus’  (Read 675 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meghan McCain: MAGA ‘Sausage-Fest’ Is ‘Shivving’ Liz Cheney for Not Worshiping ‘Cheeto Jesus’

Pam Key 5 May 2021

Meghan McCain told her co-hosts Wednesday on ABC’s “The View” that Republican lawmakers were being a “MAGA sausage-fest” for planning to remove Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) from her leadership role for “refusing to debase herself to Cheeto Jesus,” referring to former President Donald Trump.

McCain said, “What’s going on is Liz Cheney, by the way, was already, by the way, voted in January to stay in her position and overwhelmingly had support to stay when they tried to oust her before. What’s happening is it’s clear. I’m going to be a little crass. They’re shivving her for her going on television multiple times and saying the election wasn’t stolen and refusing to debase herself to Cheeto Jesus.”

She continued, “I don’t understand what is going on. I’ve spent the last five years of my life trying to accept, understand and include the MAGA base of this party. The message that’s being sent by the highest member of Republicans in Congress is that women like me and Liz Cheney, who refuse to bend the knee to President Trump but still remain loyal Republicans, we don’t have a place in this party. We are worthless. We’re not worth fighting for to keep. I think it’s fakakta-esque to try and spin this in a way that this is anything else but her not supporting President Trump.”

McCain added, “The leadership in the party is doubling down that Trump is the future. Now, what happened when we are doubling down that Trump is the future? We lost four, count them four senate seats in the last election in red states, including my home state in Arizona. We lost a giant election Spectacularly. Midterms are coming up. President Biden is expanding the government in the way that’s the largest since LBJ. That’s what we should be focusing on. Instead, we’ll blood let the party from women like me, college-educated women that lost you the election in the first place. I don’t understand it. It’s the most asinine politics I’ve seen in a very long time in a cacophony of asinine politics. I feel very defensive of Liz Cheney. If you do this, which it looks like they are going to do, I promise you there’s going to be consequences. Go ahead. Go ahead in this sausage fest of MAGA up on Capitol Hill. Pull her out and put another woman in who will do anything you want for President Trump. The election wasn’t stolen. He’s Jesus. It’s only Trumpism going forward. See where this lands us in midterms. I’m absolutely furious.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/05/meghan-mccain-maga-sausage-fest-is-shivving-liz-cheney-for-not-worshiping-cheeto-jesus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The transformation is complete.   meghan is joy beyhars clone
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Get off the fence and tell us what you really think, you bubble-headed Fatso.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What consequences?

The Bush / McCain / New World Order / WTO / UN / Internationalist / NAFTA wing of the GOP has gone the way of all the jobs they moved to Mexico, China, and India.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online libertybele

Gee, a McCain siding with a Cheney.  No surprises.  RINO's just like their pappy's.                                                                         
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

MAGA ‘Sausage-Fest’ Is ‘Shivving’ Liz Cheney for Not Worshiping ‘Cheeto Jesus’

If it wasn't for food, this bitch wouldn't have anything on her mind.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

:laughingdog:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Okay,  That is funny right there I don't care who you are and watch the View!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Maybe Americans need to stop electing the children of known traitors?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online libertybele

Maybe Americans need to stop electing the children of known traitors?

Meghan will never acknowledge nor accept the fact that her father isn't considered by many conservatives an honorable person  or a hero.  She's grown up in the establishment surroundings and she's a product of the environment.

Yes, it is unfortunate, people vote for others because of the name; Clinton, Bush, Cheney, Romney are certainly examples.

I'm waiting for Chelsea to jump into the ring once Hill and Bill pass and there's no threat of them being held responsible.

Don't be surprised if Liz doesn't run for the presidency in 2024.  Maybe she'll join Romney; just my guess here.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

So Meghan has no problem with Liz Cheney having voted to proceed with an unconstitutional shampeachment and for voting to remove based on an accusation that has been proven false?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Gee, a McCain siding with a Cheney.  No surprises.  RINO's just like their pappy's.                                                                         
The apple doesn't rot far from the tree...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis