Author Topic: Migrant Drug Carriers Found on Air Force Bombing Range in Arizona  (Read 937 times)

rangerrebew

Migrant Drug Carriers Found on Air Force Bombing Range in Arizona

Photo: U.S. Border Patrol/Yuma Sector
Bob Price4 May 202154

Yuma Sector Border Patrol agents found groups of migrants working as mules to haul methamphetamine across the Mexican border into Arizona. Agents found one group on a U.S. Air Force bombing range.

Welton Border Patrol Station agents found two migrants, a 17-year-old unaccompanied minor and a 48-year-old single adult, hiding under a tree on the Luke Air Force Base bombing range on Saturday afternoon, according to information provided by Yuma Sector Border Patrol officials. The migrants attempted to flee as the agents approached.

The agents apprehended the two migrants and began a search of the area. The search led to the discovery of three backpacks carrying 120 pounds of methamphetamine, officials reported. The agents arrested the migrants and seized the methamphetamine valued at approximately $216,000.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/05/04/migrant-drug-carriers-found-on-air-force-bombing-range-in-arizona/

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Migrant Drug Carriers Found on Air Force Bombing Range in Arizona
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 08:53:00 am »
Too bad the story wasn't headlined "Bits of Drug Smugglers Were Found On AF Bombing Range"   

The Air Force needs to practice more close ground-air support.

Oh, and they weren't "migrants".   They were illegal aliens.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 08:53:47 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline thackney

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 12:18:18 pm »
Oh, and they weren't "migrants".   They were illegal aliens.

I wish we had more people willing to say that truth.  Immigration is a legal process.  I am not an immigrant just by showing up in another country.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 08:59:15 pm »
I wish we had more people willing to say that truth.  Immigration is a legal process.  I am not an immigrant just by showing up in another country.

It's all part of the Orwellian Instruction Manual.

Call them "homeless", not "bums".  But call the "homeless" a "transient" if the bum commits a crime that gets news coverage.   So "transients" have caused some of the worst brush fires in recent California memory, and many rapes and home invasions, not those harmless "homeless" people.

Call it a "mass of cells", the "byproduct of sex", call it a "fetus".  Do not ever call it a "baby".  Makes it easier to murder the child.

Call it "revenues", not "taxes".

Call it "investment", not "spending".

Call them "undocumented" workers, not "illegal aliens".   It does not matter if they're gestating and getting ready to rip out through the belly of the United States to devour all, do not call them "aliens".
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 02:27:57 am »
And I was hoping it was a happy story, kind of pieced together if you know what I mean.

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2021, 05:06:06 pm »
Live targets.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2021, 06:10:28 pm »
I wonder why they're calling the Barry Goldwater Gunnery Range an "Air Force bombing range?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: