General Category > Health/Education

CDC: U.S. Birth Rate Sees Largest Drop in 50 Years

<< < (2/2)

jmyrlefuller:

--- Quote from: libertybele on May 05, 2021, 07:31:36 pm ---I don't trust any information or statistics coming from the CDC.

--- End quote ---
OH, FOR *#$@'S SAKE!

It's absolutely true, and being on the ground, I can confirm it. Millennials refuse to reproduce. They'd rather be in LGBT relationships, or pursue money and "fulfillment" through travel. Those of us who do want to start families can't find partners.

We are below replacement and have been for a long time. It is a problem, and will lead to our ruin.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: jmyrlefuller on May 05, 2021, 08:44:49 pm --- OH, FOR *#$@'S SAKE!

It's absolutely true, and being on the ground, I can confirm it. Millennials refuse to reproduce. They'd rather be in LGBT relationships, or pursue money and "fulfillment" through travel. Those of us who do want to start families can't find partners.

We are below replacement and have been for a long time. It is a problem, and will lead to our ruin.

--- End quote ---

On the flip side then, so much about the "rumor" of U.S. over population! 

Can't have it both ways.

Please, so all millenials want to be in LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ relationships?  Right.

I think other reasons are in play, like being able to feed other mouths when you've been shoved out of a job due to the pandemic.

As for trying to find a partner .... perhaps you're living in the wrong area or looking in all the wrong places.  Just sayin'.

https://www.bestplaces.net/docs/studies/solocities_gap1.aspx

Fishrrman:
Not to be worrying about "the USA population".

Doesn't matter if the Euro-whites stop reproducing altogether.

With the current border invasion, in 10-15 years, there will have been 20 million more illegals coming in.

And when they get amnesty'ed, and can bring in relatives, that's 40 million more on top of that...

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on May 05, 2021, 09:48:24 pm ---Not to be worrying about "the USA population".

Doesn't matter if the Euro-whites stop reproducing altogether.

With the current border invasion, in 10-15 years, there will have been 20 million more illegals coming in.

And when they get amnesty'ed, and can bring in relatives, that's 40 million more on top of that...

--- End quote ---

Yeppers, that's the plan. The transformation of White America to a Latino America will be complete.  After all, many believe that this IS their land anyways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version