Author Topic: Beware The Permanent Pandemic And The Promise Of Vaccines As A Return To Normal  (Read 103 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Beware The Permanent Pandemic And The Promise Of Vaccines As A Return To Normal
Allowing elites to dictate mass acceptance of vaccines before they'll allow a return to normal affords them a lucrative extension of the lockdowns.

By Tristan Justice
May 5, 2021

It’s no secret powerful interests have handsomely benefitted from coronavirus lockdowns of the last 14 months, as experimental restrictions implemented under the pledge of “two weeks to slow the spread” morphed into a seemingly endless draconian suspension of life. Now, politicization of the return to normal combined with influential interests invested in lockdown extensions have jeopardized its true return.

Last week, MSNBC’s Joy Reid celebrated wearing two masks while jogging in spite of even the restriction-crazed CDC guidance updated to recommend otherwise.

“I am among the fully vaccinated,” Reid said gleaming in prime time. “I did go jogging today, in the park. This is the mask I wore, with a doctor’s mask under it… There are people who are getting really upset about that.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/05/beware-the-permanent-pandemic-and-the-promise-of-vaccines-as-a-return-to-normal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34