Author Topic: Biden’s Massive Hidden Tax Hike That You’ll Be Forced To Pay  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Massive Hidden Tax Hike That You’ll Be Forced To Pay
I & I Editorial Board
May 5, 2021

You’re about to get hit with a huge tax. No, it’s not to pay for the new infrastructure bill or the Green New Deal, which will cost trillions of dollars in new taxes, though they do play a role. Nor does it come from paying for the trillions of COVID-19 “stimulus” packages that Congress has passed, even as the economy roared out of its recession late last year. No, this tax is far more insidious than all that.

It’s inflation. A tax that costs everyone dearly, rich and poor alike.

Americans have gotten used to having little or no inflation. They’ve forgotten how awful it is. Economically speaking, it’s the most devastating of all taxes, because it comes entirely from government. And citizens don’t realize they’re paying it until too late.

If you’re under 45, you might not understand. After all, more than 90% of your life has been spent with declining or even non-existent inflation. When you got a raise, your pay really went up. And when you went to the store to buy things, prices often were below where they were a year earlier.

But guess what? With a tidal wave of tax hikes and new spending from the Biden Democrats, a raft of new “green” federal regulations on the way, key global shortages of foodstuffs, a rising minimum wage, and tight markets for industrial goods such as lumber, steel and even microchips, not to mention a Fed that loves to print money, we may be on the verge of an inflation surge that could take down our financial markets and cut deeply into average Americans’ standard of living.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/05/05/bidens-massive-hidden-tax-hike-that-well-all-have-to-pay/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Biden’s Massive Hidden Tax Hike That You’ll Be Forced To Pay
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 02:08:38 pm »
Nothing "hidden" about inflation.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 02:55:46 pm »

Good times.  Powdered milk.  Gasoline rationing.  Rolling electric blackouts.  Heating oil and LNG shortages.  Homemade fruit juice from frozen concentrate.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 02:58:02 pm »
Nothing "hidden" about inflation.

And it is the cruelest tax of them all!  The poor hardest hit.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 03:47:07 pm »
And it is the cruelest tax of them all!  The poor hardest hit.

The poor need to pay their fair share, don't they?   Aren't they supposed to give back to the community.  Since they take the most, why shouldn't they pay the most?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.