Author Topic: Report: Biden May Name L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti Ambassador to India  (Read 274 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Biden May Name L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti Ambassador to India

Joel B. Pollak 4 May 2021

President Joe Biden is considering appointing Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti to a diplomatic post — likely U.S. Ambassador to India, according to a report Tuesday evening by Axios.

The second-term mayor was an early backer of Biden’s campaign. But in December, he turned down an offer to serve in the Biden administration. As Breitbart News, citing Politico, reported at the time:

“Joe Biden has told me for the last two years that he was very interested in me coming to Washington, D.C., and there were things on the table for me,” Garcetti said.

He added: “As the administration reached out to me about serving, I let them know early this week that my city needs me now, and then I want to be here and that I need to be here.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/04/report-biden-may-name-l-a-mayor-eric-garcetti-ambassador-to-india/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good choice.
Is L.A. the new Calcutta...?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

now Joe wants to piss off our Ally against China.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington