Author Topic: JFK Library Gives Gretchen Whitmer ‘Profile in Courage’ Award for Coronavirus Response  (Read 484 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JFK Library Gives Gretchen Whitmer ‘Profile in Courage’ Award for Coronavirus Response

Kyle Olson 4 May 2021

The John F. Kennedy Library Foundation gave Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) its “Profile in Courage” award for her response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Whitmer’s office announced she would be joining six others in receiving the accolade.

“It is my honor to accept this prestigious award on behalf of every Michigander who stepped up to help their family and community through the COVID-19 pandemic,” Whitmer, who recently traveled to Florida before telling others to stay home, said in a news release.

“I am humbled by the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation and the Kennedy Family for their recognition,” the vice chair of the Democratic National Committee said.

Ambassador Caroline Kennedy and her son, Jack Schlossberg, will present the awards during a virtual ceremony airing May 26.

Kennedy claimed Whitmer put her own life “at risk to keep others safe.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/04/jfk-library-gives-gretchen-whitmer-profile-in-courage-award-coronavirus-response/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline DB

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Gov Whitless.  Now There is a real world shaker.  I wonder how many boiled eggs she could shove up herself?

10? 20?   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

From the article.....

Kennedy claimed Whitmer put her own life “at risk to keep others safe.”

Well, I guess if you want to count her trip to Florida while she was locking everybody else down could mean that maybe she was putting her life at risk
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut