General Category > Health/Education

Houston toddler first to receive COVID vaccine in Baylor, Texas Children's trial for young kids

<< < (2/3) > >>

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Elderberry on May 04, 2021, 10:25:22 pm ---
Well you just may have to read it to find out.
--- End quote ---

Will not.  I'll just jump to conclusions.  It is my only exercise.

DB:
How many kids have died or been seriously injured from COVID-19?

It is very rare.

It is highly likely that the complications from the "vaccine" will be worse than getting COVID-19 for them.

PeteS in CA:
The article is behind HChron's paywall. Seconds after the article loads I get a pop-up that gives me the "opportunity" to subscribe if I want to read the article. I don't pay paywalls or give my email to email-fences.

Pfizer and Moderna are both conducting trials with children under age 12. Pfizer, Moderna, and  J&J are all conducting trials with adolescents ages 12-17 (12-15 for Pfizer); P and M may be nearing EUA approval.

mystery-ak:
I want to know why a parent would *volunteer* their infant child to this study....money?

Elderberry:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on May 05, 2021, 02:46:32 pm ---I want to know why a parent would *volunteer* their infant child to this study....money?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Texas Children’s Hospital pediatric transplant surgeon Dr. Thao Galvan gave birth to Nathan in December 2019,
--- End quote ---

She probably volunteered her child to " Break the Ice" on parents to volunteer their children.

Without volunteered children there is no test.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version