General Category > Second Amendment

Brace Yourselves, the Liberal Media Is About to Flip Over This Tweak to Texas' Gun Laws

<< < (2/6) > >>

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: skeeter on May 05, 2021, 01:12:17 am ---I’m a CA native & I’ll put my bona fides up against any redneck in the country. I don’t plan on going anywhere - let the lunatics who trashed CA move, I love it here. Despise most of the people, but love the state.

--- End quote ---
I'm not going anywhere, even after my mom passes. My kids, grandkids and my wife and I all live close, Huntington Beach, Long Beach and Fullerton. Even if I really wanted to leave the great weather and features of California it would take a divorce first. I'm just really really tired of the constant slamming and blaming California.

skeeter:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on May 05, 2021, 02:28:44 am ---I'm not going anywhere, even after my mom passes. My kids, grandkids and my wife and I all live close, Huntington Beach, Long Beach and Fullerton. Even if I really wanted to leave the great weather and features of California it would take a divorce first. I'm just really really tired of the constant slamming and blaming California.

--- End quote ---
I understand and share the general opinion of the nation re: Californian extremists, but it shouldn’t be forgotten that there are millions of patriots here as well.

Sled Dog:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on May 05, 2021, 02:28:44 am ---I'm not going anywhere, even after my mom passes. My kids, grandkids and my wife and I all live close, Huntington Beach, Long Beach and Fullerton. Even if I really wanted to leave the great weather and features of California it would take a divorce first. I'm just really really tired of the constant slamming and blaming California.

--- End quote ---

The Republican party flatly refused to fight for the people of California.  The state is now a disaster area and there's no one to blame but the people who live here.

And the people who voted for the crap and then left, complaining about it.

Sled Dog:

--- Quote from: skeeter on May 05, 2021, 03:31:24 pm ---I understand and share the general opinion of the nation re: Californian extremists, but it shouldn’t be forgotten that there are millions of patriots here as well.

--- End quote ---

They need to leave, they're not doing any good here.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: Sled Dog on May 05, 2021, 04:09:22 pm ---The Republican party flatly refused to fight for the people of California.  The state is now a disaster area and there's no one to blame but the people who live here.

And the people who voted for the crap and then left, complaining about it.

--- End quote ---
Blah Blah Blah, why don't you just link to anyone one of your previous denigrating rants, it'll save you some keystrokes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version