Author Topic: White House: Joe Biden Will Announce ‘Domestic Terrorism’ Strategy Within Weeks  (Read 566 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House: Joe Biden Will Announce ‘Domestic Terrorism’ Strategy Within Weeks

Charlie Spiering 4 May 2021

The White House confirmed Tuesday that President Joe Biden would announce a strategy to tackle “domestic terrorism” within weeks.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed intelligence agencies had answered Biden’s call to develop a “comprehensive threat assessment” into the actions of political extremists within the United States and that the administration was working on their strategy to combat the threat.

“The stage we are in now is that we are taking a look at what occurred during that review, lessons that we’ve learned, and ensuring that the policy responses that we’ve been discussing and developing are the right ones,” she said.

Psaki said Biden would announce his new strategy to tackle domestic terrorism within “weeks not months.”

“We want to develop a strategy that will convey to the American people a sense of how we will take on domestic terrorism, something the president has talked about as one of the greatest threats we face,” she said.

During his inauguration speech, Biden warned of “a rise in political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat.”

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence lead the review in coordination with the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI.

The White House announced the review in January, citing the threat posed to the United States after former President Donald Trump’s supporters stormed Capitol Hill on January 6.

“The rise of domestic violent extremism is a serious and growing national security threat,” Psaki said at the time. “The Biden administration will confront this threat with the necessary resources and resolve.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/04/white-house-joe-biden-will-announce-domestic-terrorism-strategy-within-weeks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The solution in his mind is to create a new federal police force to clamp down on white terrorists and to ensure others like the BLM can riot and burn with impunity.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

The solution in his mind is to create a new federal police force to clamp down on white terrorists and to ensure others like the BLM can riot and burn with impunity.
To these tyrants 'domestic terrorists' equates to those they are trying to disenfranchise/oppress. It is a pre-emptive attempt at intimidating anyone who would exercise their Constitutional right of assembling and petitioning for redress of grievances or otherwise oppose their radical agenda.

To the marxist American patriots are domestic terrorists. This is some really dangerous rhetoric.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 08:12:57 pm by skeeter »

:thumbsup:
To these tyrants 'domestic terrorists' equates to those they are trying to disenfranchise/oppress. It is a pre-emptive attempt at intimidating anyone who would exercise their Constitutional right of assembling and petitioning for redress of grievances or otherwise oppose their radical agenda.

To the marxist American patriots are domestic terrorists.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
So the Biden-Puppet is going to prosecute (b)LM and Aunty-Fa?   He's going to enforce RICO against the DNC?   

I don't think so.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline libertybele

I'd say that's fairly accurate; as the white police force quits because of frustration and fear of being prosecuted for doing their jobs, a black police force will be inserted and look the other way as BLMers, Antifa thugs and others burn our cities and cleanse the cities of White folks.  Just my opinion here.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sled Dog

I'd say that's fairly accurate; as the white police force quits because of frustration and fear of being prosecuted for doing their jobs, a black police force will be inserted and look the other way as BLMers, Antifa thugs and others burn our cities and cleanse the cities of White folks.  Just my opinion here.

That is the goal.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

It's coming...

How the Left Plans To Put Boots on the Ground to Subdue Middle America
It was said during our Mideast military adventures, and has been considered a truism of war, that you can’t really win a conflict without “boots on the ground.” For it’s difficult to completely subdue a people from afar. It may not be too different with battles for civilization.

I stated in 2012, addressing a long-developing reality, that the culture war was over as the Left had achieved social dominance. “What is occurring now is a pacification effort,” I wrote — one designed to stamp out the “conservative” guerrilla-group diehards.

Other than its intensification, the only thing that has changed about this effort in the last decade is that it has a new name: “cancel culture.” With GoogTwitFace (Big Tech) having upped its bias and dropped its mask and corporate America joining academia, the media and entertainment on the Dark Side, these entities act as a malevolent monolith silencing dissident voices from Maine to Maui. But it would be naïve to think the Left, which craves power and wants total control, will be satisfied with its current soft authoritarianism.

So while the Left is quickly gaining monolithic federal control by virtue of large population centers that vote (and steal votes) heavily for Democrats, controlling Middle America with its more patriotic police is a different matter.

That is, unless the Left can institute federal police. Ergo, the “re-imagining” of law enforcement.

Once your sheriff is an Antifa/BLM-sympathizing ideologue installed by D.C. (District of Communism) and hailing from 1,000 miles away — with no local community ties — he’ll happily “discipline” the white supremacists lurking around every corner.

If the Left can co-opt the military and police, it will have seized our country’s last two remaining (relatively) “conservative” institutions. It will also have what’s necessary to quash that impediment to total coast-to-coast hegemony: America’s framework and tradition of state and local control.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/how_the_left_plans_to_put_boots_on_the_ground_to_subdue_middle_america.html

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Just like back in 1918:
The Bolsheviks had to defeat the White army...

Offline Sled Dog

I would expect the Usurper's "terrorism" strategy would consist mostly of taxpayer funding of Aunty Fa and (b)LM.

Rodents fund things to get more of it.