Author Topic: Democrats Lobby to Axe New Hampshire, Iowa for First Primaries: Population Too White  (Read 232 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Lobby to Axe New Hampshire, Iowa for First Primaries: Population Too White

Penny Starr 4 May 2021

Democrats have taken note of Republicans testing the waters in New Hampshire ahead of the 2024 election — including Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR), former South Carolina governor and United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley, and former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo— and are lobbying that state and Iowa not hold the first primaries because the populations are too white.

The Boston Globe reported on what Democrats are trying to achieve ahead of the next presidential race:

Many Democrats, including some who ran for president in 2020, say Iowa and New Hampshire shouldn’t hold the nation’s first nominating contests because their majority-white populations don’t reflect the Democratic electorate.

Those debates are taking place behind the scenes at the Democratic National Committee, as party leaders including former Senate majority leader Harry Reid of Nevada and Representative Jim Clyburn of South Carolina both say states like theirs should appear sooner on the primary calendar, and Nevada state lawmakers have filed a bill to move to the front of the line.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/04/democrats-lobby-axe-new-hampshire-iowa-first-primaries-population-too-white/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Well, if the Dems want to pick fights with those two states to ensure they are within a solid GOP block, that is one way to do it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Time to use this "woke politics" to the GOP advantage, and let their voting population know that the democratic party prefers black votes.   

Last I looked both of these were swing states.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I agree that there's no particular reason Iowa or New Hamster should be guaranteed the "first" primary or caucus.   (The GOP should throw away the caucus model and stick to private ballots instead, like Real America does.)

Why not Alaska, besides the fact that it's in the wrong time zone?   Why not Wyoming once in a while?  I would just love to see a Mittens or Jeb! East Coast liberal RINO trying to get the top spot there right off the bat.

It's funny how the most infected places try to set the tone for the rest of the primary selection process, isn't it?    Let Montana set the pace, once, or Tennessee.    Spin the Wheel of Fortune on national TV and pick the primary order that way.

Historically, it was New Hamster and Iowa that gave us two shrubs, put us on the Dole, and McStained the honor of the country before we were forced to try on Mittens.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.