Author Topic: Donald Trump: ‘People Are Going to Be Very, Very Happy’ with My 2024 Decision  (Read 945 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump: ‘People Are Going to Be Very, Very Happy’ with My 2024 Decision

Charlie Spiering 4 May 2021

Former President Donald Trump teased a 2024 presidential run Tuesday, asserting his supporters would be “very, very happy” with a “certain announcement.”

“The answer is I’m absolutely enthused. I look forward to doing an announcement at the right time,” Trump said in an interview with Candace Owens. “As you know, it’s very early. But I think people are going to be very, very happy when I make a certain announcement.”

Trump’s interview with Owens airs Tuesday night on her Daily Wire show. The Hill’s Judy Kurtz previewed the interview.

The former president said the timing of his announcement had to be right because of campaign finance rules.

“You know for campaign finance reasons, you really can’t do it too early because it becomes a whole different thing,” he said.

Trump told Owens he wanted to give her “an answer that you’d be very happy with” about 2024 but would only say he was looking at a run “very, very seriously.”

This is the strongest hint Trump has given that he will run for president since he spoke with Fox News host Sean Hannity in April.

I am looking at it very seriously, beyond seriously,” he said. “From a legal standpoint, I don’t want to really talk about it yet.”

Owens joked she would make a great running mate on a 2024 presidential ticket.

“What a good choice that would be. That would be fantastic. You would be fantastic,” Trump replied with a laugh.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/04/donald-trump-people-are-going-be-very-very-happy-2024-decision/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why not?

He has absolutely nothing to lose because the left is already committed to destroying him if possible,and him running again might make a few of them suicidal.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
But, but, ther horrible Trump that brought jobs and prosperity back to America, evil that he is.  Trump was replaced by the utopian paradise Biden by fanatical and, wolves in sheep's clothing, NeverTrumpers, and Biden quickly slammed the brakes on Americans evil prosperity and Biden went into severe spending and taxing mode. Who doesn't want to go down that utopian paradise road now ?
Sometimes its too much like leading a mule to water and trying to force the dumb animal to drink.  The water of truth and reality, i mean.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

Hey whatever works.

I would very much enjoy watching the left & NTers completely freak out if Trump won again tho.

BassWrangler

Hey whatever works.

I would very much enjoy watching the left & NTers completely freak out if Trump won again tho.

I don't want him to run, but I'd Get no end of amusement if he did run and won. The leftist tears would flow like a river.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Hey whatever works.

Yeah, there's nothing quite like a three-peat.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

BassWrangler

You guys have to check out Trump's new web site. I can't stop laughing.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk

Offline libertybele

Once again, I think Trump's biggest mistake is to "announce" what he's going to do.

If he plans on running again...when other's announce that they are running, then, is the time to just jump into the arena.

By always announcing what he's going to do, gives the leftists, globalists and Never Trumpers time to unite against him (which I'm sure is already in the works).

Regardless of what his plans maybe, and yep, I'm sure you're tired of the repeat, but no GOP will be elected unless the integrity of our elections is restored.

How is he or anyone going to be able to do that?  Many odds; first, the left has captured entities like Google to manipulate outcomes, they've got the justice system (what's left of it) on their side and then there's the fact that they will have granted amnesty and voting rights to millions, making it mathematically impossible for the GOP to win in any race.

They will more than likely do away with the electoral process that we've been using and they will stack the courts with liberals.

Yes, there are those out there trying to rebuild from the bottom up -- so, I'm trying to throw a bit of positive thinking in here, but I'm a realist  -- we need a major miracle to restore our Republic.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 12:26:47 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

"People ae going to be so very happy.................".
Hmm..........so he and Musk are going to colonize Planet Venus?????
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 03:47:47 am by Absalom »

Online The_Reader_David

His statement is contentless:  no matter what he does, some people will indeed be very, very happy.  Who they are will depend on what he does.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Once again, I think Trump's biggest mistake is to "announce" what he's going to do.

If he plans on running again...when other's announce that they are running, then, is the time to just jump into the arena.

By always announcing what he's going to do, gives the leftists, globalists and Never Trumpers time to unite against him (which I'm sure is already in the works).

Regardless of what his plans maybe, and yep, I'm sure you're tired of the repeat, but no GOP will be elected unless the integrity of our elections is restored.

How is he or anyone going to be able to do that?  Many odds; first, the left has captured entities like Google to manipulate outcomes, they've got the justice system (what's left of it) on their side and then there's the fact that they will have granted amnesty and voting rights to millions, making it mathematically impossible for the GOP to win in any race.

They will more than likely do away with the electoral process that we've been using and they will stack the courts with liberals.

Yes, there are those out there trying to rebuild from the bottom up -- so, I'm trying to throw a bit of positive thinking in here, but I'm a realist  -- we need a major miracle to restore our Republic.

@libertybele

I am more interested in seeing them starting to hang Dims,from the top down.

Offline thackney

If he plans on running again...when other's announce that they are running, then, is the time to just jump into the arena....

Trump has always been a promoter.  This is not an insult, he has done very well with this style.  He wants to build up the publicity and get more discussion from media in the "will he or won't he" debate.

But the actual announcement has legal and financial requirements.  That includes disclosure and tracking of funds.  He is waiting for very good reasons.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump has always been a promoter.  This is not an insult, he has done very well with this style.  He wants to build up the publicity and get more discussion from media in the "will he or won't he" debate.

But the actual announcement has legal and financial requirements.  That includes disclosure and tracking of funds.  He is waiting for very good reasons.

@thackney

I think he also likes the idea of them having nightmares and their heads exploding. It's great good fun for him,even if he doesn't run,and it doesn't cost him a dime.

Offline skeeter

@thackney

I think he also likes the idea of them having nightmares and their heads exploding. It's great good fun for him,even if he doesn't run,and it doesn't cost him a dime.
I wouldn't mind seeing Trump elected again at all, but him playing up running right up until the last minute to allow Gov deSantis to run through the hole untouched would be a brilliant strategy. The left would be p*ssing themselves.

Then he could enjoy influencing the direction of the nation without having to endure the crap throwing rat media, much like Obama is destroying the country without the accountability today.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 05:12:41 pm by skeeter »