Author Topic: Mother records video of principal paddling 6-year-old daughter for damaging computer  (Read 578 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

by: Darcie Loreno   
Posted: May 4, 2021 / 12:54 PM EDT   / Updated: May 4, 2021 / 12:54 PM EDT   

FLORIDA (WJW) — Authorities are investigating a Florida principal who was seen on camera paddling a student for damaging a computer.
McDonald’s offering customers free McFlurries thanks to ‘misunderstood spoon’

WINK reports the child’s mother recorded the video of Central Elementary School Principal Melissa Carter.

It reportedly happened April 13. WINK reports the school called the 6-year-old girl’s mother saying she’d damaged a computer and that there would be a $50 fee.

The mother went to the school to pay the fee and was taken to the principal’s office. Her daughter, the principal and a school clerk were in the room. The mother said she began to get nervous, so she hit record on her phone.

She told WINK the principal “started to scream.” She is then seen paddling the little girl with a wooden paddle three times.

After the first hit, the child turned around crying with her hand on her bottom, and the principal said, “no, put your hands down” before swinging twice more.

“The hatred with which she hit my daughter, I mean it was a hatred that, really I’ve never hit my daughter like she hit her,” the mother told WINK. “I had never hit her.”

more
https://fox59.com/news/mother-records-video-of-principal-paddling-6-year-old-daughter-for-damaging-computer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The mother recorded this but didn't stop it.... :smokin:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online rustynail

Offline roamer_1

THREE Swats? Y'all ain't even in the ballpark yet.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A new twist on the "Ghetto Lottery" Daily Game.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
SO WHAT , that was called discipline when I was a kid... and it weak sauce at that. Good grief this country has gone soft...

The only problem I would have with this, is if one race was paddled and another given free reign to act like animals with no repercussions.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 07:05:43 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The "mother" was more interested in collecting evidence to get the bigger lottery payout that in protecting her child.

Any normal parent would have told the school goon to drop the weapon or she'll be going to the hospital on her way to jail.  Phones can record sound without being held.

And, by the way, why can't that school principal speak english?   Why is she speaking Ebonics or whatever that is?   Didn't she go to college?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mountaineer

Saw this on TV news. The mother doesn't speak a word of English.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

SO WHAT , that was called discipline when I was a kid... and it weak sauce at that. Good grief this country has gone soft...

The only problem I would have with this, is if one race was paddled and another given free reign to act like animals with no repercussions.

I'm not going to let some 500 pound government ignorant goon assault my child.  It was just a computer.  If I decided the child needed a swat, I'm perfectly able to do it myself.   How did the child gain unsupervised access to the machine he was alleged to have damaged?

A kid in my daughter's kindergarten class went into the classroom during recess and turned on the overhead projector light bulb, burning it out.   The teacher demanded to know who did it and told the child that they needed to pay the $500 dollars to replace the bulb.   

Surprisingly, the child's parent paid the repair.

If it had been my child, I would have gladly written the check, and the memo at the bottom would have stated "For the school's failure to monitor the safety of my child".   My lawyer would have had fun when that one came back from the bank.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Saw this on TV news. The mother doesn't speak a word of English.

Gotta wonder if she'll split the proceeds with the 500 lb goon?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
THREE Swats? Y'all ain't even in the ballpark yet.  *****rollingeyes*****
That's a beating? Hell we got worse for disrupting the class when I was a kid, and I will bet money that the momma who did nothing while videotaping it gives the kid way worse for spilling her milk. I do think six is a bit young for taking a paddle to, but Lord there's wrong enough to go all around in this situation.

You know momma is going to file a lawsuit and the Principal should demand a jury trial where defense asks the mother why if she was so upset she did nothing to stop it, but did make sure to video tape it.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

That's a beating? Hell we got worse for disrupting the class when I was a kid, and I will bet money that the momma who did nothing while videotaping it gives the kid way worse for spilling her milk. I do think six is a bit young for taking a paddle to, but Lord there's wrong enough to go all around in this situation.

You know momma is going to file a lawsuit and the Principal should demand a jury trial where defense asks the mother why if she was so upset she did nothing to stop it, but did make sure to video tape it.

That's right... Acting up started with six swats... Grab your ankles and  here it comes. And more than once that paddle was busted on me. And if I brought it up at home, the old man would find out, and here we go sommore... Definitely better for mamma to decide if the old man needed to know...

Sheesh! What a bunch of lightweights...  :beer: