Author Topic: After Backing Biden and Harris, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to ‘Consider’ Presidential Run: I Have an  (Read 659 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
After Backing Biden and Harris, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to ‘Consider’ Presidential Run: I Have an ‘Ambition to Unite Our Country’

Hannah Bleau 4 May 2021

Hollywood actor, former WWE superstar, and Joe Biden backer Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson said he will “consider” running for president because he has a fundamental “ambition to unite our country.”

The Young Rock and Fast and Furious star said he will “consider” taking a plunge into politics if the American people want him to run for president. “I have a goal, and an interest and an ambition to unite our country,” Johnson told Sunday Today’s Willie Geist. “If this is what the people want, then I will do that.”

“If the time comes where there is a good amount of people who want to see that happen, then I’m going to consider it,” the Jumanji star added.

Weeks ago, Johnson star shared a screenshot of a Newsweek headline detailing a poll showing less than half of America — 46 percent — supporting the prospect of the Skyscraper star running for president.

“I don’t think our Founding Fathers EVER envisioned a six-four, bald, tattooed, half-Black, half-Samoan, tequila drinking, pick up truck driving, fanny pack wearing guy joining their club – but if it ever happens it’d be my honor to serve you, the people,” he said in the April 10 post.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/05/04/after-backing-biden-and-harris-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-to-consider-presidential-run-i-have-an-ambition-to-unite-our-country/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He lost any respect I had for him when he made his fawning endorsement of Captain Dementia, there is nothing he could do or say to make me believe he is any more of a conservative than Ahhhnooold the Goobernator turned out to be.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Another moron from Hollywood thinks he is desired politically?  God forbid!   Stick to acting Rock!

Offline Hoodat

I Have an ‘Ambition to Unite Our Country’

You trashed that ambition when you decided to support the Party of division.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LottieDah

Dwayne 'The Crock" Johnson is not presidential material.  He should stick to wrestling.  It is as fake as he is.

Offline LMAO

When anybody says they’re going to run for office to unite the country, I guess the question would be how  would you unite the country

I work with somebody who had a chance to meet Dwayne Johnson and  she said he was really decent  and really cool with her and her two kids

But if you want to run for office under the banner of uniting the country, you should really kind of explain how you would do that. Politicians don’t unite the country. Events do
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
"Unite the country"?

When the Rodents have spent the last century conditioning people to be serfs, so that at present half the country works, half the country demands free stuff, and 10% of the country is paying 90% of the taxes?

Here's how to unite the country:

Shoot great huge bleeding holes in the gravy train.    No more free "stuff".

Remember the first colonists at Jamestown, and the Bible:  He who will not work shall not eat or breathe air.

Okay, that last bit is from an old submariner I know.

First end the freebies.

Start shooting the inevitable rioters.  Shoot them with prejudice.  I believe "prejudice" is a fancy word for hollow point soft lead bullets.

Naturally, deport all the illegal aliens.   We're going to have lots of recent high school diploma recipients with no skills to work in the fields.  Or they starve.  Patriots are easy with those kinds of choices.

Eventually the nation will "unify".

Too bad all the Rodents use the word "unify" to mean "enslave".
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
You want unity in the USA, stop voting for Democommies!  It is just that simple.

Time has come to shoot the anarchists in the streets.  When they become violent, end it very quick.  Indict, convict and imprison all anarchists.  They have killed and destroyed enough already!!!

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Shut up and lift.
Too much make believe acting and some of these celebrities start to actually believe they are the characters they play. Stopped watching wrestling in the era of Freddie Blassie, Earl Maynard, Man Mountain Mike and Mil Máscaras so I never payed attention to the over hyped era Johnson acted in. But I will say I have enjoyed his acting in both action and family films and that is exactly where he should continue give his attention.