Author Topic: Gun Standoff Ensues During Protest Between BLM Activists And Restaurant Patrons Who Just Weren’t Hav  (Read 400 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Daily Caller by Melanie Wilcox 5/3/2021

Gun Standoff Ensues During Protest Between BLM Activists And Restaurant Patrons Who Just Weren’t Having It

Black Lives Matter activists and patrons brandished guns at each other after a demonstration entered a restaurant’s dining area Saturday evening in Louisville, Kentucky, according to police.

Approximately 50 protesters stopped at La Chasse restaurant and began to harass restaurant patrons, according to a Twitter video. Video footage captured a man pointing his gun at the protestors from the outdoor dining area, the Courier Journal reported.

An unidentified woman was filmed as she physically moved protesters away and shooed them from the restaurant tables. Several protesters took videos on their phones as she repeatedly shouted “keep going” and gestured them to move away from an armed man.

More: https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/03/black-lives-matter-protest-restaurant-kentucky-patron-gun/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You have to stand up to bullies. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Entering a private establishment and brandishing weapons while threatening those there is a recipe to sign your own death warrant.

The BLM thugs are pretty lucky the patron had control.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 08:29:03 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I know!

The people need to start doxxing and punishing the whites who are part of the neo-nazi movements called (b)LM and Aunty-Fa.

They should lose their jobs, if they have any, and they should be shunned by the white people who know them.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
BLM and Anti-fa should be shot on sight.  No joke.  These anarchists would gladly see this country destroyed.  Worst kind of treason.

Had a patron shot any of them, it would have been justifiable self defense.  These animals have to be stopped, and if it takes extreme measures, so be it!