Author Topic: America's Enemies Are 'Laughing at Us' Over CIA's Latest Recruitment Video, Critics Argue  (Read 285 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
America's Enemies Are 'Laughing at Us' Over CIA's Latest Recruitment Video, Critics Argue
Leah Barkoukis

Posted: May 04, 2021 7:45 AM

The Central Intelligence Agency’s latest recruitment video is being criticized on social media for checking all the woke boxes.

In a two-minute video, a 36-year-old Latina agent describes herself as an “intersectional,” “cisgender millennial who’s been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder.”

Later in the video, she says she used to “struggle with imposter syndrome,” but now refuses to “internalize misguided patriarchal ideas of what a woman can or should be.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/05/04/cia-recruitment-vid-n2588911
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Good grief. I don't think I wanna even be a part of this place anymore.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Perhaps we should console ourselves in the fact that if these alphabet agencies keep going like they're going (as demonstrated in the video above), these places will grow ever-more incompetent... since their mission will now become spying on US...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Recruitment video? Or psy-op designed to mislead enemies into thinking we are weakening ourselves from within?

It's the CIA. You tell me.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Recruitment video? Or psy-op designed to mislead enemies into thinking we are weakening ourselves from within?

It's the CIA. You tell me.

The US IS being weakened from within.   The greatest president of the 21st century was robbed of his second term by the massive vote fraud operation in history, the Law Enforcement, Intelligence and Justice branches of the Executive were actively involved in a coup even before the President won his election in 2016, and that coup continues to this day.   The military is being converted into a politically correct baby-sitting force.   

Our foreign enemies openly purchase Rodents and only the people who voted for the President are opposed to this.

The nation is dying of Rodent Rot.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.