Author Topic: Democrats are backtracking over claims US is a racist country  (Read 360 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats are backtracking over claims US is a racist country
by W. James Antle III, Politics Editor |
 | May 04, 2021 06:00 AM

One line in Sen. Tim Scott’s response to President Joe Biden’s address was so effective that top Democrats have begun to use it, with some qualifications, themselves.

“Hear me clearly,” the South Carolina Republican said last week. “America is not a racist country. It's backwards to fight discrimination with different types of discrimination. And it's wrong to try to use our painful past to dishonestly shut down debates in the present.”

Since then, several prominent Democratic leaders have echoed that America isn’t a racist country, starting at the very top.

“I don’t think America is racist,” Biden told NBC’s Today show in an interview that aired Friday morning. “But I think the overhang from all of the Jim Crow — and before that, slavery — have had a cost.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/politics/democrats-backtracking-us-is-racist-country
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Democrats are backtracking over claims US is a racist country
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 01:21:30 am »
But America IS a racist country.

Half the country started a civil war to keep their ownership if black slaves a national institution.

That party later created a terrorist organization to intimidate and suppress black voters and opposition party membership.

The same party finagled a court decision, Plessy v Ferguson, to enshrine segregation in US law.

The party then, with the aid of some third party idiocy, got their candidate into the White House.   This president watched the first movie ever seen in the White House.   The movie was "Birth Of A Nation", about the rise of the terrorist organization the president's party had used to terrorize Americans for more than half a century.   That terrorist organization was called the Ku Klux Klan.

That same president naturally violated a campaign promise that enticed gullible (b)lacks to vote for him, and he segregated the Armed forces and the civil service.

This political party filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which filibuster was broken by the Republicans.

This party's later president was happy that he was going to have those n*****s voting Rodent for the next two hundred years, after the passage of unconstitutional "Great Society" garbage the halted the decline of poverty in the US and utterly shredded the (b)lack nuclear family.

So long as this country has Democrats, this country will have racism.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 01:24:15 am »
Sorry, Rats.  You can't unring that bell.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 12:13:28 pm »
Sorry, Rats.  You can't unring that bell.

I picked up on this early on and I mentioned to my wife if she’s noticed that a lot of Democrats are backing away from the claim that we are nothing more than rotten, systemically racist, white supremacist people that need Democrats to fix us all. They must have some internal polling to show that that message is turning off a vast majority of this country

But not only Biden and Harris, but I also saw an MSNBC clip where the founder of the 1612 Project said the same thing and James Clyburn also said we’re not a racist country.

But just because they can white wash their past statements does not mean they don’t have the same feelings.  And how can people lead a country they desperately hate?  I don’t mean Joe Biden. I don’t think Joe Biden hates the country. I just think he’s just too weak and cognitively impaired to fight what his party has become
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 12:15:33 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 04:33:41 pm »
The Rodents are finally realizing, stupid as they are, that Permanent Riots are not the way to steal more votes.   They haven't reached their goal of Full Stalinization and too many states are enacting Save The Ballot laws to make them comfortable.    They have doubts about the future efficacy of their most massive voter fraud operation in the coming years and thus want to placate the white morons who voted for them, because the white morons are as racist as claimed but dislike the admission.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.