Author Topic: Crist launches bid for Florida governor, seeking to recapture his old job  (Read 1303 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Crist launches bid for Florida governor, seeking to recapture his old job
By Max Greenwood - 05/04/21 09:16 AM EDT

Rep. Charlie Crist (D-Fla.) is running for Florida governor once again.

Crist made the announcement on Tuesday shortly before he was set to appear at a formal campaign launch event in St. Petersburg, Fla. It will be his third run for the governor’s mansion since 2006 and his seventh bid for statewide office in a political career that has spanned more than three decades.

“We can build a Florida for all Floridians. We can create a society that values every person. We can break the fever of division and hatred that has afflicted our politics,” Crist is expected to say in St. Petersburg.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/special/551638-crist-launches-bid-for-florida-governor-seeking-to-recapture-his-old-job
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We can't let that chump anywhere near Tallahassee.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online cato potatoe

He will find another beard between now and election day.  Any takers?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maybe the Gay Crackhead black Gilligan will run again too.  The Rats have a real deep bench in florida.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Crist Repeats Fake News on Gov. Ron DeSantis in Ad Announcing His Gubernatorial Bid
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/04/charlie-crist-repeats-fake-news-gov-ron-desantis-ad-announcing-his-gubernatorial-bid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

Charlie Crist Repeats Fake News on Gov. Ron DeSantis in Ad Announcing His Gubernatorial Bid
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/04/charlie-crist-repeats-fake-news-gov-ron-desantis-ad-announcing-his-gubernatorial-bid/

Crist is a miserable sonofabitch.  There is more than enough dirt on that pr*ck to take him down once the GOP PAC money starts flowing.

Online libertybele

Here is the problem that I forsee.  IF DeSantis does indeed run for president in 2024 as everyone is speculating, then that leaves his seat open for the taking.  I only know of one person who I think would do a good job as governor, but, Crist whether you like him or not has a name and he narrowly lost last time.  That's going to be a problem -- can't afford to have FL turn blue.

So ... with that being stated, and with Trump moving to FL, DeSantis runs for 2024 as President and Trump runs for governor!!

It's a win, win!     :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.