Author Topic: A Police Officer’s Death Just Became a Giant Problem for Nancy Pelosi  (Read 174 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• My oath of enlistment has no expiration date
  • TBR Contributor
A Police Officer’s Death Just Became a Giant Problem for Nancy Pelosi

Democrats spent months telling one ugly lie.

But now their narrative based on falsehoods just collapsed.

And this police officer’s death just became a giant problem for Nancy Pelosi.

Capitol Hill Police Officer Brian Sicknick tragically passed away after the January 6 riot at the Capitol.

The Capitol Hill Police and corporate media ran with the story that Trump supporters murdered Sicknick by bashing his head in with a fire extinguisher.

https://greatamericandaily.com/a-police-officers-death-just-became-a-giant-problem-for-nancy-pelosi/
Give a Democrat a fish and he'll eat for a day.  Teach a Democrat to fish and he'll steal your rod, take your wallet, sexually assault the fish, and then blame President Trump.

Author unknown

Online Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Should I bother to read the article to find out why Sicknick croaked, or could the guy posting the OP make the least little effort to hint at it?

And everyone knows that there's going to be no blowback on Nutty Nancy for her lies.  There never is, and lying is all she ever does.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Wingnut

• The last American hero, the electric centaur, the demi-god, the super driver of the golden west
Quote from: Sled Dog link=topic=435923.msg2424095#msg2424 Should I bother to read the article to find out why Sicknick croaked,
[/quote

Nope.  Don't bother.
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves to die a slow death.