Author Topic: A Police Officer’s Death Just Became a Giant Problem for Nancy Pelosi  (Read 271 times)

rangerrebew

A Police Officer’s Death Just Became a Giant Problem for Nancy Pelosi

Democrats spent months telling one ugly lie.

But now their narrative based on falsehoods just collapsed.

And this police officer’s death just became a giant problem for Nancy Pelosi.

Capitol Hill Police Officer Brian Sicknick tragically passed away after the January 6 riot at the Capitol.

The Capitol Hill Police and corporate media ran with the story that Trump supporters murdered Sicknick by bashing his head in with a fire extinguisher.

https://greatamericandaily.com/a-police-officers-death-just-became-a-giant-problem-for-nancy-pelosi/

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Should I bother to read the article to find out why Sicknick croaked, or could the guy posting the OP make the least little effort to hint at it?

And everyone knows that there's going to be no blowback on Nutty Nancy for her lies.  There never is, and lying is all she ever does.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Quote from: Sled Dog link=topic=435923.msg2424095#msg2424 Should I bother to read the article to find out why Sicknick croaked,
[/quote

Nope.  Don't bother.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.