Author Topic: Video shows woman's racist rant against LA County deputy who pulled her over  (Read 880 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video shows woman's racist rant against LA County deputy who pulled her over
By KJ Hiramoto
Published 1 hour ago
San Dimas
FOX 11

LOS ANGELES - A video shows a woman, who claims she is a teacher, going on a racist rant against a deputy who pulled her over in San Dimas.

The deputy's body camera video, obtained by FOX 11 via FOX News' Bill Melugin, shows the woman recording the interaction with her own cell phone. The woman accuses the Los Angeles County deputy of harassing her and called the deputy a "murderer."

"I pulled you over becau-..." the deputy began.

"Because you're a murderer," the woman exclaimed, cutting the deputy off in the middle of the sentence.

more
https://www.foxla.com/news/video-shows-womans-racist-rant-against-la-county-deputy-who-pulled-her-over
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

This crap can't continue.

One way or another reality is going to come crashing down on these lunatics.

Offline berdie

I can't help but wonder if she would spout this drivel if she called 911 because someone was breaking into her house...while she cowered in the bedroom?

What a trouble causing maroon.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Karens.

HOW do they reproduce?

Weak men.

And she confesses to be a member of one of the most stupid groups of professionals in the country.    She's a "teacher".

If Karen had been a Ka-ren, this video would never have been released.   
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 08:16:25 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Karens.

HOW do they reproduce?

Weak men.

And she confesses to be a member of one of the most stupid groups of professionals in the country.    She's a "teacher".

If Karen had been a Ka-ren, this video would never have been released.
Hey! Don't insult all teachers, we have some excellent ones who are members of this forum. There are stupid individuals in every profession be it science, engineering or skilled such as plumbing, electrical, etc. even yours.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Bimbo should lose her drivers license before she kills someone.  People stopped for using a cell phone while driving should lose their license, and be prohibited from using a cell phone for X number of years.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

Hey! Don't insult all teachers, we have some excellent ones who are members of this forum. There are stupid individuals in every profession be it science, engineering or skilled such as plumbing, electrical, etc. even yours.
Thank you. Comments like that are what earned him a place on my "ignore" list.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Bimbo should lose her drivers license before she kills someone.  People stopped for using a cell phone while driving should lose their license, and be prohibited from using a cell phone for X number of years.
she should also be fired.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

It appears that her facebook account "Kali Kross" is either gone or is not private.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woman Who Yelled Racist Statements At Latino Cop She Called A Murderer Is College Professor Kalunda-Rae Iwamizu, AKA Kalunda Jenkins
https://tbdailynews.com/woman-who-yelled-racist-statements-at-latino-cop-she-called-a-murderer-is-college-professor-kalunda-rae-iwamizu-aka-kalunda-jenkins/
Support the USO

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
she should also be fired.

@verga

She is black,a female,AND a teachers union member. She can NOT be fired.

She can maybe be bribed to resign,though. Providing of course it doesn't prevent her from accepting another job at a different school.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@verga

She is black,a female,AND a teachers union member. She can NOT be fired.

She can maybe be bribed to resign,though. Providing of course it doesn't prevent her from accepting another job at a different school.

Befor the college scrubbed her name from their web page she was listed as an adjunct teacher.   I don't think she has a leg to stand on if they shitcan her raciss ass
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Befor the college scrubbed her name from their web page she was listed as an adjunct teacher.   I don't think she has a leg to stand on if they shitcan her raciss ass

@Wingnut

Ahhh,she didn't have tenure! I thought maybe that idiot was a high school teacher,and the teachers union would keep her from being fired.

Although the teachers union in NYC allowed Joy Behar to be fired,which makes ME wonder if she is even nuttier than she seems on teebee.

My prediction is the NAACP will sic a 6 pack of lawyers on her college if they force her to leave.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

Those who can't DO join the Teacher's Union.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Thank you. Comments like that are what earned him a place on my "ignore" list.

I came to the conclusion, long long ago, that only weak people use a forum's "Ignore" feature. 

It's always most fun when people claim they're using the feature, because those losers can't not peek.   How else do they know when they're being made fun of?   And there's the fact that they use Ignore because, well, it's usually that they're too stupid to support their positions with reasoned arguments.

Why do people join goonions?

Because they are incompetent and incapable of advancing in the free market on the merits of their own efforts, so they seek to ride an elevator powered by the efforts of some few who are better than they are.  Goonions are notoriously anti-free market and goonion-labor is synonymous with inferior products.

Including so-called "teachers".

You can stop pretending I don't know any teachers.   I wouldn't trust ANY teacher I met to wax my car, and had to spend time, enjoyable time, correcting the mistakes and lies they tried to feed my children.   So my children are innoculated against the Evils of the Public School Propaganda Machine, too.

Should we talk about the shop teacher/Robotics Team Leader who allowed a student to begin operating a lathe while wearing a long-sleeved sweater?  I saved that kid's arms by enforcing simple shop safety practices he should have already been instructed in.

I had to teach my wife algebra, because the community college didn't know how it was done. 

I had to teach my wife how to interpret literature.   Her community college teacher thought "I Heard The Owl Call My Name" was about the coming death of the missionary priest, not the dying culture of the indian tribe he was posted to.

And the LIES those teachers tell to the parents.   My daughters' elementary school lost themselves a fourth grade teacher.   Allegedly the city didn't have the budget to hire another.  So they happened to have a qualified fifth grade teacher who was teaching K, which was where she wanted to be, and drafted her to replace the missing teacher.   So now the school is short ONE Kindergarten teacher.   What would a normal, HONEST school do?   Take the two dozen kids in the vacated K class and distribute them among the other K classes.  What did this schoold do?   Make EVERY class in EVERY grade a split class to share the pain to ALL the students and thus to ALL the taxpayers.   To all the TAXPAYERS.  Which is what the shell game was all about.

Teachers are at the bottom of the intelligence list in colleges for a reason.   They're right there with the "journalists" and the psych majors.   Because they're really not qualified to learn anything resembling productive skills.

Don't like it?

You can ignore it.

But you can't really ignore the fact that the teachers of this country have been waging war on the future of this country by LYING to them, by being stupid, and by being too stupid to do the job they are being paid too much to do, which is to produce the next generation of useful AMERICAN citizens.

No, today's teachers have produced propaganda spewing racist anti-American Robots.

You must be happy with that, while you're ignoring people with ideas you can't handle.

So, should ANY portion of the public employment sector be goonionized?   No.   Politicians are too corrupt to stand against them and the public the politicians are supposed to serve end up getting shafted.  Happens every time.

Oh, and btw, since you're curious and I know you won't ask....I had no idea you existed or that you thought so much about me that you have to use a machine interface to stop thinking about me.   What do you do with all those posts that say only that you need a machine to ignore someone else's statements?   
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 10:41:33 pm by Sled Dog »