Author Topic: Rejoice! Biden Says No One Making Under $400,000 Will ‘Pay a Penny in Taxes’  (Read 238 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rejoice! Biden Says No One Making Under $400,000 Will ‘Pay a Penny in Taxes’

by Kyle Becker
about 3 hours ago

President Joe Biden on Monday delivered truly unbelievable news for U.S. taxpayers: No one making under $400,000 will “pay a penny” in taxes.

Don’t believe me? Watch:

“The reason I’m bothering to do this is that I keep hearing on the press that Biden is going to raise your taxes,” he said. “Anybody making less than $400,000, you will not pay a single penny in taxes.”

Full stop. And if that wasn’t miraculous enough, there’s more.

“And we will not increase the deficit,” he went on. “Unlike the last gigantic tax code.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/rejoice-biden-says-no-one-making-under-400000-will-pay-a-penny-in-taxes-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline LegalAmerican

Anyone believe the KING OF LIARS.....like obama was?   THIS IS OBAMA'S 3RD TERM. Backwards. 

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If Captain Dementia is so positive in his promise could we ask him for a sworn affidavit that he will resign if it's not true? Heck maybe we should demand it of all our politicians for promises they make. After all words have meaning.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Cynical me...

Always watch what's happening in the "other " hand.

What are the tax advantages for Bill and Melinda Gates as each "Head of Household" after divorce in Joe Biden's Amerika?

I realize splitting $130 BILLION is an insane amount of money.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald