Author Topic: Bill and Melinda Gates Announce Divorce After 27 Years of Marriage  (Read 5199 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Bill and Melinda Gates Announce Divorce After 27 Years of Marriage
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2021, 04:48:00 pm »
@BassWrangler

Thank you for posting that.  It seems news posted here about any prominent person causes people here to call them names, say bad things about the person.

Bill Gates helped this country in great ways; without him, we would not be able to communicate like we do - one of his "inventions" is called a "computer".

Between the two of them, Bill and Melinda, they have billions of dollars - good for them; it is not a crime to have money.  I do not get people being mad because they have billions.

Wrangler, you are so right - it is their marriage and no one's business. 

"In his 84 years, Thomas Edison acquired a record number of 1,093 patents (singly or jointly) and was the driving force behind such innovations as the phonograph, the incandescent light bulb and one of the earliest motion picture cameras. He also created the world’s first industrial research laboratory."

Now, let's go search for his marriage, find out if he drank whiskey, etc., so we can hit on him for his inventions and the money he likely made.  22222frying pan

@BassWrangler  @Victoria33

:amen:

Nothing less than class envy,which is a standard feature of communism.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2021, 04:56:15 pm »
@Victoria33 @BassWrangler

Am I the only one shocked at a financial "genius" that spent 77  MILLION bucks for a freaking town house?

Offline thackney

« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2021, 05:45:24 pm »
@BassWrangler
Bill Gates helped this country in great ways; without him, we would not be able to communicate like we do - one of his "inventions" is called a "computer".

Bill Gates did not invent the computer.  His company produced software to allow personal computers to be more accessible to the masses.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2021, 05:57:34 pm »
Bill Gates did not invent the computer.  His company produced software to allow personal computers to be more accessible to the masses.

YES - HIS INVENTED SOFTWARE GAVE "US MASSES" A COMPUTER WE COULD WORK.  IT DID NOT AND DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER HE WAS, OR IS, MARRIED.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2021, 05:58:56 pm »

@thackney 

And IIRC,he bought the original Windows software from someone else.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. He was bright enough to spot what would sell,and had the bucks to buy and develop it,so he did.

Profits are what makes the world go around. You can have the best idea in the world,but if you have no money to promote and sell it,you are screwed. So you sell it to someone who does have the money  and the means to promote it,and try to get a cut of the profits if you can.

Offline corbe

« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2021, 06:02:54 pm »
  He stole the idea of the Mouse from Xerox who hadn't figured out it's implications/importance. He settled a lawsuit about him stealing Windows in the 90's, I believe.  He's a Fraud.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline thackney

« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2021, 06:07:18 pm »
@thackney 

Not that there is anything wrong with that. He was bright enough to spot what would sell,and had the bucks to buy and develop it,so he did.

Profits are what makes the world go around. You can have the best idea in the world,but if you have no money to promote and sell it,you are screwed. So you sell it to someone who does have the money  and the means to promote it,and try to get a cut of the profits if you can.

Yes, I believe that is correct and why I said His company produced software rather than claim he invented it.

IIRC, he actually sold the production of the software before he owned it.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2021, 06:08:15 pm »
@Victoria33 @BassWrangler  Am I the only one shocked at a financial "genius" that spent 77  MILLION bucks for a freaking town house?
@sneakypete

The price is likely due to where the townhouse is located.  I own a townhouse and it is not at a beach or downtown New York City, or Los Angeles, therefore I can afford it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2021, 06:14:47 pm »
@sneakypete

The price is likely due to where the townhouse is located.  I own a townhouse and it is not at a beach or downtown New York City, or Los Angeles, therefore I can afford it.

@Victoria33

I don't give a rabid rats ass if it is in the backyard of the White House,it's STILL a freaking townhouse,you are basically renting your own apartment in a building owned by someone else,on land owned by someone else. ALL that YOU  own is the right to live there.

Providing,of course,the other fools that bought into that apartment living idea are willing to ALLOW you to live there,that is.

I would rather own a freaking house trailer on a couple of acres that were MINE.

ANYBODY that spends 77 million on a townhouse is a freaking idiot.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 06:16:21 pm by sneakypete »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2021, 06:21:44 pm »
Melinda Gates could seek to increase the $10M inheritance Bill set for each of their three kids after taking 'highly unusual' step of adding top estate lawyers to her blockbuster divorce team

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9588521/Melinda-Gates-seek-increase-10M-inheritance-Bill-set-three-kids.html?ito=push-notification&ci=169745&si=30478683&ai=9588521
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2021, 06:37:01 pm »
@Victoria33

I don't give a rabid rats ass if it is in the backyard of the White House,it's STILL a freaking townhouse,you are basically renting your own apartment in a building owned by someone else,on land owned by someone else. ALL that YOU  own is the right to live there.

Some may be that way.  I have owned a townhouse where all the building walls of my living space were mine to take care of and repair at my cost.  I owned the small piece of land for my building and fenced yard.  I was part of a "co-op" that owned community parts like the pool and clubhouse.

Providing,of course,the other fools that bought into that apartment living idea are willing to ALLOW you to live there,that is.

In mine, they had no say in my purchase and joining the homeowner association.

I would rather own a freaking house trailer on a couple of acres that were MINE.

Well yeah, me too.

ANYBODY that spends 77 million on a townhouse is a freaking idiot.

Sure, but as a portion of his net worth; was that the equivalent of a ham sandwich to me?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2021, 06:44:55 pm »
Bill Gates purchased what became MS-DOS (it was called Q-DOS at the time IIRC) from Tim Paterson of Seattle Computer Products for $50,000 after IBM had turned down the opportunity to purchase it and started giving it away with PCs.

I don't think Bill Gates has ever invented anything in his life, but he is a marketing genius.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 06:48:14 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2021, 11:44:34 pm »
@Victoria33  I don't give a rabid rats ass if it is in the backyard of the White House,it's STILL a freaking townhouse,you are basically renting your own apartment in a building owned by someone else, on land owned by someone else. ALL that YOU  own is the right to live there.  Providing,of course,the other fools that bought into that apartment living idea are willing to ALLOW you to live there,that is.  I would rather own a freaking house trailer on a couple of acres that were MINE.  ANYBODY that spends 77 million on a townhouse is a freaking idiot.
@sneakypete
@Cyber Liberty

In my case, the townhouses are separate. Our roofs do not connect.  I have a deed to the land and house.  It is paid for as I bought it for cash.  No one can make me leave that townhouse - I own it just like any other house.  I have my own insurance on it and that includes a flood insurance policy, read below:

Going on right now:  The whole of southeast Texas including numerous counties down to and including Houston/Galveston and into Louisiana right now, are experiencing huge amounts of rain/thunderstorms/some hail, and it is not stopping.  Reports say it continues into Thursday.  I am getting reports from that Texas area, and one said 2 1/2 inches came down in 30 minutes.   
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 11:46:17 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2021, 11:52:34 pm »
@sneakypete
@Cyber Liberty

In my case, the townhouses are separate. Our roofs do not connect.  I have a deed to the land and house.  It is paid for as I bought it for cash.  No one can make me leave that townhouse - I own it just like any other house.  I have my own insurance on it and that includes a flood insurance policy, read below:

Going on right now:  The whole of southeast Texas including numerous counties down to and including Houston/Galveston and into Louisiana right now, are experiencing huge amounts of rain/thunderstorms/some hail, and it is not stopping.  Reports say it continues into Thursday.  I am getting reports from that Texas area, and one said 2 1/2 inches came down in 30 minutes.

That's an incredible amount of rain, we could sure use a bit of your rain here @Victoria33    I haven't seen hail in FL since we've lived here.                               

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2021, 11:54:25 pm »
Bill Gates purchased what became MS-DOS (it was called Q-DOS at the time IIRC) from Tim Paterson of Seattle Computer Products for $50,000 after IBM had turned down the opportunity to purchase it and started giving it away with PCs.

I don't think Bill Gates has ever invented anything in his life, but he is a marketing genius.

Ok,  that I did not know ... I thought he came up with MS-DOS.  Indeed he is a marketing genius.  I still think the man is pure evil.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2021, 12:30:36 am »

Sure, but as a portion of his net worth; was that the equivalent of a ham sandwich to me?

@thackney

Don't know,don't care.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2021, 12:38:14 am »
Ok,  that I did not know ... I thought he came up with MS-DOS.

Not to be confused with DOS/360.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2021, 08:09:58 am »
I knew this SOB was a deviant.  If he was involved in child sex slaves, you could not dispatch him enough times to satisfy me.

The abuse of children in the USA has to end.  Human trafficking should warrant only one sentence, a death sentence.  Anything less is just moronic.  We have become weak as a society where those that adhere to a deviant mindset actually are revered.  Disgusting.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2021, 08:12:57 am »
I knew this SOB was a deviant.  If he was involved in child sex slaves, you could not dispatch him enough times to satisfy me.

The abuse of children in the USA has to end.  Human trafficking should warrant only one sentence, a death sentence.  Anything less is just moronic.  We have become weak as a society where those that adhere to a deviant mindset actually are revered.  Disgusting.

@jafo2010

That's got MY vote!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2021, 12:47:29 pm »

It's difficult for a society to demonstrate that it values and protects the lives of children when abortion remains legal and subsidized by government.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2021, 12:56:25 pm »
Mike Cernovich
@Cernovich
18h
Last week you'd get banned from social media for criticizing Bill Gates. He's a great man, you damned conspiracy theorist!
Now corporate media is: "Gates is connected to Epstein, he's a pervert."
The narrative change was totally organic, sure.
2:18 PM · May 17, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2021, 04:00:07 pm »
@thackney 

While possibly true, how many people have used MS Windows 1.0 or 2.0? By the time the more popular Win 3.0 came out it was truly MS.

The Deciduous Fruit Computer Company bought the rights to use a GUI and mouse from Xerox PARC, but Xerox having the Inverse Midas Touch (they touched gold and it turned to @#$%), it took the Deciduous Fruit Computer Company to make all that profitable (after 1 or 2 tries - "Hello? Lisa?").
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2021, 08:25:01 pm »
Report: Bill Gates ‘Pursued’ Several Women in His Office While Married
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/05/18/report-bill-gates-pursued-several-women-in-his-office-while-married/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2021, 08:25:59 pm »
I am sorry for the mean things I said about Melinda up-thread..this guy is scum and I hope she gets every penny she can...
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2021, 11:29:36 am »
Bill was angling for the Nobel Prize in rape, or something.
Bill Gates reportedly hoped Jeffrey Epstein would help him win a Nobel
By Lee Brown
May 18, 2021 | 11:08am

Bill Gates courted Jeffrey Epstein in the twisted belief the well-connected pedophile could help him get a Nobel Peace Prize, a former staffer claimed, according to a report Tuesday.

The Microsoft billionaire horrified staff with the meetings, which started in 2011 — when Epstein was already a convicted pedophile — and which reportedly left Gate’s wife Melinda so disturbed it helped drive the couple to divorce.

When his foundation’s PR team was first alerted to the friendship they were told it “was a maneuver to try to get himself a Nobel Peace Prize,” an anonymous foundation employee told The Daily Beast.

As well as staying at the multi-millionaire pervert’s Upper East Side mansion, Gates joined Epstein in a trip to Europe in March 2013, according to Dagens Næringsliv, Norway’s largest business newspaper.

The pair visited the Strasbourg home of Thorbjorn Jagland, who at the time was chair of the committee which awards the Peace Prize, the paper noted, saying Gates was being touted as a recipient at the time. ...
NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org