Author Topic: Bill and Melinda Gates Announce Divorce After 27 Years of Marriage  (Read 5197 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Bill and Melinda Gates Announce Divorce After 27 Years of Marriage
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2021, 10:10:58 pm »
Melinda Gates tapped divorce lawyers in 2019 after Epstein links to husband: report
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/552551-melinda-gates-spoke-to-divorce-lawyers-two-years-ago-due-to
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2021, 11:29:35 pm »
Cut the WiFi

New York Post
@nypost

Melinda Gates reportedly rented private island to avoid media after divorce https://trib.al/8KzRfpF

7:27 AM · May 6, 2021·SocialFlow

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1390266924257452033

I would have chosen Musha Cay.  https://mushacay.com/#1

Offline libertybele

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2021, 11:34:44 pm »
Frankly, I could care less that they are divorcing.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2021, 11:38:00 pm »

You can? I can't possibly  care less.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2021, 11:52:04 pm »
You can? I can't possibly  care less.

Ok, I don't care at all.   :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2021, 12:10:23 am »

Same. I don't see the fascination with celebrities personal lives.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2021, 11:11:24 am »
David Reaboi
@davereaboi

This is a media op. Sure, it’s possible that she was sketched out by Epstein—but these articles and tweets are coming out this way because they’re part of her PR strategy.

2:03 PM · May 9, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/davereaboi/status/1391453779040538626

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2021, 11:25:44 am »
She'd be nuts not to have a PR team managing this whole thing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2021, 02:32:50 pm »
This farrago belongs in the same category with all the Hollyweird celebs (many of whom I've never heard of) getting together, breaking up, getting together again, breaking up again.
I simply don't care.
When the dust settles, Gates will still be filthy rich and opining about things he knows nothing about. His opinions about topics outside of business are about as worthy as the opinions of the drunk at the end of the bar who believes  in space aliens controlling everybody's minds.
Melinda Gates will come out of this with a bundle as well.
Why should anybody, except their divorce lawyers, care what they do or don't do?

BassWrangler

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2021, 02:34:43 pm »
I saw a tweet that suggested perhaps the divorce is because Bill Gates is going to come up in Maxwell's trial, so this move is more about insulating their foundation and the family from the fallout from that.

I think that's a viable theory.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2021, 05:27:35 pm »
"His Womanizing Was Well Known": Flood-'Gates' Open As Biographer Details Microsoft Founder's Salacious Past
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/his-womanizing-was-well-known-flood-gates-open-biographer-details-microsoft-founders
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2021, 06:09:36 pm »
"His Womanizing Was Well Known": Flood-'Gates' Open As Biographer Details Microsoft Founder's Salacious Past
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/his-womanizing-was-well-known-flood-gates-open-biographer-details-microsoft-founders

Who cares!  "It's just sex."  Nothing to see here, we must consider the totality of the man.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2021, 07:20:02 pm »
Who cares!  "It's just sex."  Nothing to see here, we must consider the totality of the man.

I joined Microsoft around the time he left. I used to be a bit sad that I didn't have any awards or other company swag with Gates' signature on it (just Ballmer, and later Nadella), and never got to give a demo or presentation to him. But if it turns out he was one of the ones sexually abusing minors with Epstein, I will be happy I never met him.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2021, 09:47:39 pm »
I joined Microsoft around the time he left. I used to be a bit sad that I didn't have any awards or other company swag with Gates' signature on it (just Ballmer, and later Nadella), and never got to give a demo or presentation to him. But if it turns out he was one of the ones sexually abusing minors with Epstein, I will be happy I never met him.

LOL.  Ballmer.  "DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS!!!!!!!"
I will NOT comply.

BassWrangler

« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2021, 09:54:57 pm »
LOL.  Ballmer.  "DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS!!!!!!!"

That guy is such a clown. He did love the company, but was not an effective leader. The Nokia acquisition has to go down in history as one of the biggest wastes of money.

BassWrangler

« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 01:17:33 am by BassWrangler »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2021, 01:15:35 am »
LOL...I would have never guessed any of this from Bill Gates... :thud:
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2021, 01:26:58 am »
Microsoft board members thought Bill Gates should resign over relationship with staffer: report
https://thehill.com/policy/technology/553802-microsoft-board-members-thought-bill-gates-should-resign-over-relationship
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2021, 01:38:18 am »
Bill Gates should have pulled an 'Ellis Wyatt' back when Bill Clinton was in office by revoking all licenses, issuing prorated refunds, and riding off into the sunset of a world without Windows '95.  But instead, he chose to be a willing participant with the looters and their turpitude.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2021, 11:13:08 am »
Hunka hunka burning love (dweeb edition).

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2021, 12:48:21 pm »
Greenfield: The Love Song of Bill and Melinda
Daniel Greenfield Daniel Greenfield
May 17, 2021
After Romeo and Juliet, Antony and Cleopatra, and Pepé Le Pew and Penelope, there were Bill and Melinda. The Microsoft technocrat and his spouse were a love story for the ages.

In 1993, Bill proposed to Melinda: an executive at his company. In 1994, they were married. In 1995, Melinda debuted Microsoft Bob. Microsoft Bob treated computer users like idiots who were too stupid to be allowed to use their computers without a lot of handholding.

Condescending handholding was also what the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation offered the world as one of the industry’s most notoriously miserable human beings decided to become a philanthropist and save the world from all the people who weren’t running it properly.  ...

Forget CEO of Microsoft, Bill would use his vast wealth to become the CEO of the world. ...

In 2019, Melinda released the obligatory feminist tract that female dot com tycoons were putting out at the time, titled, “The Moment of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes the World.”

There was no sense of irony in a woman who was only rich, famous, and powerful because she had caught the eye of an obnoxious tech tycoon writing about empowering women.

The release of Melinda’s book came at an awkward time when female employees at Microsoft, who weren’t married to Bill, were complaining about sexual harassment. In one of those complaints, a woman who worked at Microsoft claimed that a contractor “threatened to kill her if she did not perform implied sexual acts” and her manager told her it was just flirting. ...

The shattering of the great corporation of Bill and Mel will mean potentially dividing up a quarter-million-acres of farmland, an estate known as Xanadu 2.0 near Seattle, a 229-acre horse farm near San Diego, another horse farm in Florida, a ranch in Wyoming, and a ski club in Montana. But it will also mean splitting up their vast philanthropic enterprise.

Bill will have to take India, while Melinda will have to take Africa.

The divorcing billionaires will have to decide which of them gets to run which parts of the world, country by country, and state by state. ...
Some nice sarcasm here. Read entire article at Politichicks

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2021, 02:17:49 pm »
Gates And Epstein Traded Advice On Bill's 'Toxic' Marriage, Jeff's Pedo Image Rehab During Secretive "Men's Club" Gatherings
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/gates-and-epstein-traded-advice-bills-toxic-marriage-jeffs-pedo-image-rehab-during
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2021, 02:59:07 pm »
Gates And Epstein Traded Advice On Bill's 'Toxic' Marriage, Jeff's Pedo Image Rehab During Secretive "Men's Club" Gatherings
Interesting tidbit in that story:
Meanwhile, we'd still like to know how Gates adviser Boris Nikolic (pictured below), was named as a fallback executor in an will Epstein amended days before his August 10 death in a Manhattan jail cell.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2021, 04:43:54 pm »
He has so much money they created a foundation to give it away in an orderly fashion. I don't think making more money is his concern at this point in his life. More likely it's the usual things that cause couples to divorce. And frankly, it's really no one's business but theirs.
@BassWrangler

Thank you for posting that.  It seems news posted here about any prominent person causes people here to call them names, say bad things about the person.

Bill Gates helped this country in great ways; without him, we would not be able to communicate like we do - one of his "inventions" is called a "computer".

Between the two of them, Bill and Melinda, they have billions of dollars - good for them; it is not a crime to have money.  I do not get people being mad because they have billions.

Wrangler, you are so right - it is their marriage and no one's business. 

"In his 84 years, Thomas Edison acquired a record number of 1,093 patents (singly or jointly) and was the driving force behind such innovations as the phonograph, the incandescent light bulb and one of the earliest motion picture cameras. He also created the world’s first industrial research laboratory."

Now, let's go search for his marriage, find out if he drank whiskey, etc., so we can hit on him for his inventions and the money he likely made.  22222frying pan