Author Topic: Facebook Makes Huge Decision Concerning Bans on COVID Origin Theories and Discussions  (Read 613 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Facebook Makes Huge Decision Concerning Bans on COVID Origin Theories and Discussions
By Sister Toldjah | May 26, 2021 7:45 PM ET

In early February, Facebook updated their COVID “false/debunked claims” list and began punishing individual users, groups, and conservative websites alike on both the FB and Instagram platforms for speculating on the origins of the Wuhan coronavirus concerning whether or not the virus was “man-made or manufactured.”

Considering the debate settled as most mainstream media outlets did at the time, included in Facebook’s announcement was a note about how they made the decision “following consultations with leading health organizations, including the World Health Organization (WHO),” which caused major alarm bells to go off considering the WHO’s notorious reputation for being shameless apologists for China.

But now, after the relentless reporting of sites like this one, the Wall Street Journal, as well as the persistent questions being raised about the Wuhan virus lab leak theory by prominent Republicans like Sens. Rand Paul and Tom Cotton, Facebook has suddenly and curiously done a rather dramatic about-face, telling Politico today that the ban on claims made about the possible origins of the coronavirus has been lifted:

https://twitter.com/viaCristiano/status/1397679875046187009

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/05/26/facebook-makes-huge-decision-concerning-bans-on-covid-origin-theories-and-discussions-n387018
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Meh. The rat faced punk Zuckerberg could livestream himself eating a steaming pile of dog squeeze by way of atonement and I could not care less.

FB and I are finished.

BassWrangler

Meh. The rat faced punk Zuckerberg could livestream himself eating a steaming pile of dog squeeze by way of atonement and I could not care less.

FB and I are finished.

Same. Steve Jobs called them "FeceBook" - 100% agree with that characterization.

Offline skeeter

Same. Steve Jobs called them "FeceBook" - 100% agree with that characterization.
Lol I had never heard Jobs had said that. My esteem for him goes up an iota.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
China gave them permission?   Or is it that the evidence that the China Virus was a bioweapon engineered by China just too overwhelming to contain, and Fakebook was going to lose what little credibility it had left among the fools that use it?

Wait until the majority of Fakebook users start admitting that the 2020 election was stolen by the Rodents with the assistance of Zuckerboy.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.