Author Topic: Giuliani says federal investigators 'trying to frame' him  (Read 429 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani says federal investigators 'trying to frame' him
« on: May 03, 2021, 06:55:31 pm »
Giuliani says federal investigators 'trying to frame' him
By John Bowden - 05/03/21 02:25 PM EDT

Rudy Giuliani on Monday said that federal prosecutors are trying to "frame" him using the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) due to his support for former President Trump, who employed him as a personal attorney.

In an interview with Fox News, the former New York City mayor claimed that an ongoing investigation into whether he had violated FARA by working as an unregistered agent for Ukrainian clients was an effort by Trump's political enemies to target the former president's associates.

"They are trying to frame me," Giuliani said to Fox News. "They are trying to find something they can make into a crime, some technical violation, some mistake I made."

"There is no way on earth that they could have anyone telling the truth that I was acting as a foreign agent," he continued, "nor do they have any evidence that I tried to influence the government on behalf of clients."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/551508-giuliani-says-federal-investigators-trying-to-frame-him
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Giuliani says federal investigators 'trying to frame' him
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 06:56:35 pm »
Exclusive — Alan Dershowitz: I Was ‘Disappointed’ Merrick Garland Approved Search Warrant of Rudy Giuliani’s Home
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/05/03/alan-dershowitz-disappointed-merrick-garland-approved-search-warrant-rudy-giulianis-home/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 07:32:20 pm »
Won't be long before they're accusing him of contracting VD to infect the Party.

And I have to wonder if they checked his mattresses for their tags.

The Rodents ARE out to get the Americans.   That's no up for debate.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 07:55:42 pm »
Pretty much, that's the truth.  They're trying to punish him one way or the other.  And trying to do so illegally.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 08:40:34 pm »
Exclusive — Alan Dershowitz: I Was ‘Disappointed’ Merrick Garland Approved Search Warrant of Rudy Giuliani’s Home
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/05/03/alan-dershowitz-disappointed-merrick-garland-approved-search-warrant-rudy-giulianis-home/

Surprised by Merrick Garland's actions?  Why? The DEMS have wanted him in place (play) for a very long time. Bammy wanted to appoint him as SCOTUS justice...now he's the AG and he'll probably have an even greater role in continuing to destroy America.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 09:06:31 pm »
This is a political prosecution, the DCP equivalent of "Article 58"...

(DCP = democrat-communist party)

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 09:23:35 pm »
This is a political prosecution, the DCP equivalent of "Article 58"...

(DCP = democrat-communist party)

They are trying to persecute a person who many saw as their 9-11 hero!  Interesting.  Perhaps too much time has passed for him to be remembered as a hero and his ties to Trump will sink him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO