Author Topic: Video: Joe Biden Visits Elementary School in Virginia, Asks The Kids If They’re High Schoolers  (Read 548 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video: Joe Biden Visits Elementary School in Virginia, Asks The Kids If They’re High Schoolers
By
Ray Pearson -
May 3, 2021

Joe and Jill Biden are visiting an elementary school and community college in Virginia today to promote his sweeping economic proposals and how they would benefit schools if signed into law.

The trip is part of the “Getting America Back on Track” tour aimed at highlighting the President’s “accomplishments” within his first 100 days in office and making the case for his ambitious new spending proposals focused on infrastructure, climate, education, child care, and paid family leave.

The duo visited an elementary school in Yorktown this morning when Joe was in top shape once again.

Biden asked the children if they were teenagers in high school.

Video below:

It’s interesting to add that Biden was trying to make it look like he was just kidding. If he did that was the worst joke ever, but Biden’s history of sniffing children and inappropriate touching of people around him is something we all know.

more
https://redstatenation.com/video-joe-biden-visits-elementary-school-in-virginia-asks-the-kids-if-theyre-high-schoolers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Kids masked in plexiglass cages?   The world has lost their mind along with Dementia Joe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Reminds me of Rooney in Ferris Bueller, in the bar when the Cubs game is on:

Ed Rooney: What's the score?
Pizza Joint Owner: Nothin' nothin'.
Ed Rooney: Who's winning?
Pizza Joint Owner: The Bears.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I always wondered what it would be like if Jeff Spicoli was President.  Know I know, He is Joe Biden and we are MR Hand asking Biden. "Are You High?"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

I watched the video eating lunch and laughed so hard I thought I was going to choke.  Every day the clown show gets better.  :rolling: :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I always wondered what it would be like if Jeff Spicoli was President.  Know I know, He is Joe Biden and we are MR Hand asking Biden. "Are You High?"

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :silly: :silly: :silly: :beer: 888high58888

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Apologizes After Plexiglass Desk Frame Crashes Down in School

Charlie Spiering3 May 202112
1:56

President Joe Biden visited a Virginia elementary school on Monday, where masked students sat behind plexiglass framed desks to protect them from the coronavirus.

The president and first lady visited Yorktown Elementary School to highlight students returning safely to in-person learning.

During the visit, President Biden, wearing a mask, walked around the classroom asking the students what they wanted to be when they grew up.

When he returned to the front of the room, one of the plexiglass frames crashed off of one of the child’s desks.

“That was probably my fault,” Biden apologized. “I probably walked by too closely.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/03/joe-biden-apologizes-plexiglass-desk-frame-crashes-down-school/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Joe Biden Apologizes After Plexiglass Desk Frame Crashes Down in School

Charlie Spiering3 May 202112
1:56

President Joe Biden visited a Virginia elementary school on Monday, where masked students sat behind plexiglass framed desks to protect them from the coronavirus.

The president and first lady visited Yorktown Elementary School to highlight students returning safely to in-person learning.

During the visit, President Biden, wearing a mask, walked around the classroom asking the students what they wanted to be when they grew up.

When he returned to the front of the room, one of the plexiglass frames crashed off of one of the child’s desks.

“That was probably my fault,” Biden apologized. “I probably walked by too closely.”

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"That&#39;s probably my fault," says Joe Biden after a student&#39;s plexiglass frame crashes off a desk.

The president walked by the desk earlier. pic.twitter.com/9WQfmaX8Uh</p>— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) May 3, 2021
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/03/joe-biden-apologizes-plexiglass-desk-frame-crashes-down-school/

That was my take and what made me laugh even harder; Joe crashed down the plexiglass!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The idiocy in the classrooms is astonishing.  Those plexiglass barriers are sh*t.  Children wearing masks in class is idiotic.  Can we dumb down any further than we are as a society?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's just checking to see if any of them may be old enough to legally date him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Going out on a limb here.....<<<CREAK>>>> ......I'm thinking he was just trying to get a reaction from the kids.

I do that with my grandchildren, nephews and nieces.  Makes them feel 'older'; more important.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

Going out on a limb here.....<<<CREAK>>>> ......I'm thinking he was just trying to get a reaction from the kids.

I do that with my grandchildren, nephews and nieces.  Makes them feel 'older'; more important.

Ya...but were talking about Joe here .... his thinking doesn't go all the way up the ladder; not even close.