Author Topic: We Can’t Throw the Rascals Out  (Read 344 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
We Can’t Throw the Rascals Out
« on: May 03, 2021, 05:14:22 pm »
https://gatesofvienna.net/2021/05/we-cant-throw-the-rascals-out/

We Can’t Throw the Rascals Out
May 1, 2021
by Baron Bodissey

It has now been one hundred days since the Investiture of the Puppet, and the political junkies have moved out of the “honeymoon” phase and into the early run-up to the 2022 midterms and the 2024 presidential contest. Republican stalwarts are plotting strategy for retaking the House and/or Senate. The intertubes are abuzz with speculation about whether Trump will run again, or whom he might pick as his running mate, or whom he might endorse if he decides not to run. Pundits and punditesses are tracking and analyzing Joe Biden’s every mumbled utterance and Kamala Harris’ every raucous guffaw. Cartoonists and meme artists are in a frenzy of mockery, given that they have so much ludicrosity and buffoonery at hand to work with.

But, really, what’s the point?

To all appearances everything in the political world is business as usual. As if nothing out of the ordinary happened in the wee hours of November 4, 2020. As if millions of votes weren’t created out of thin air — call it “fiat voting” — by the party that runs the permanent government and operates in symbiosis with the media and Big Tech. As if the same scoundrels aren’t in control of how the votes will be counted next time. As if they aren’t plotting even greater control (see H.R. 1, the “For the People Act”).

Even Donald Trump seems to subscribe to the widespread illusion, and is looking forward to trying again in 2024. Doesn’t he realize why he lost to an unappealing apparatchik afflicted with senile dementia? Why does he think the result will be any different when he has to run against Kamala?
The Democrats now have better control over how the votes are counted than Stalin could ever have dreamed of. And, unlike Uncle Joe, they don’t have to order anybody shot to make sure of the outcome. Or not as many of them, anyway. Just a few unfortunate suicides and car accidents here and there.

There are three major factors that have enabled their iron grip on the election process:
1. Democrat dominance in all major urban population centers, with the exception of Salt Lake City;
2. Advances in digital electronic technology, coupled with the Internet; and
3. Total lock-step control over 99.5% of the media.

These advances have allowed them to do something that Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili could never manage: they have kept the vast majority of the electorate completely oblivious about what has happened.
There’s a slight chance, a very remote one, that the legislature in a key state like Arizona or Pennsylvania might vote to overturn the election “reforms” implemented by the Democrats and nullify any federal mandates about how they must conduct elections. They could require a manual count, not an electronic one, with official monitors from both parties to observe every step of the process.

Yes, that’s possible. I just don’t consider it very likely.

TINVOWOOT. There is no voting our way out of this.

We can’t throw the rascals out.

And, unfortunately, they’re going to get a lot more rascally before all this is over.

More at URL above...

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: We Can’t Throw the Rascals Out
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 07:15:35 pm »
I guess we should all just die already, then.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 07:29:59 pm »
WE can't throw anyone out because we continue to insist on voting for the guy with the most money and the ability to run the slickest ads without once asking WHY does that guy have all that money!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 07:37:11 pm »
yeah, voting for the guy that showed he can create wealth, like Trump, was such a disaster.

We should go back to electing welfare queens like Carol Mosely Braun to the Senate.   That worked so well, didn't it?

The Clintons lived most of their adult lives in government housing, too.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 07:53:04 pm »
"TINVOWOOT. There is no voting our way out of this."

Truth -- UNLESS we find a way to ensure election and ballot integrity.  Highly unlikely with Ronna still head of the RNC!!! Mittens is just salivating for his chance to run again in 2024; he hasn't a clue, but the joke is on him!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 09:20:18 pm »
yeah, voting for the guy that showed he can create wealth, like Trump, was such a disaster.

We should go back to electing welfare queens like Carol Mosely Braun to the Senate.   That worked so well, didn't it?

The Clintons lived most of their adult lives in government housing, too.

I haven't noticed the Clintons ever being short on campaign cash.  Even if they had to sell our nuclear secrets to the CHICOMS to get it. The same is true for most GOPe office holders.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 09:57:58 pm »
There are three major factors that have enabled their iron grip on the election process:
1. Democrat dominance in all major urban population centers, with the exception of Salt Lake City;
2. Advances in digital electronic technology, coupled with the Internet; and
3. Total lock-step control over 99.5% of the media.

Nothing about electoral fraud.

Not worth considering the rest of this dummy's opinion.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2021, 10:03:18 pm »
skeeter wrote:
"Nothing about electoral fraud."

He does write about that.
That's the underlying premises of the piece.

But my version is here, if you haven't seen it already:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419614.msg2325876.html#msg2325876

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2021, 10:14:10 pm »
skeeter wrote:
"Nothing about electoral fraud."

He does write about that.
That's the underlying premises of the piece.

But my version is here, if you haven't seen it already:
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419614.msg2325876.html#msg2325876
I see. I should've clicked the link instead of reading the abstract only.