Author Topic: Are negative vaccine reactions all in your head?  (Read 3290 times)

Offline Skull

Re: Are negative vaccine reactions all in your head?
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2021, 10:03:04 pm »
Bloomberg just gives total shots given, in China & around the world, at least what a cursory look at their data says:

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2021, 11:12:23 pm »
Bloomberg just gives total shots given, in China & around the world, at least what a cursory look at their data says:

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

So, China has injected ~285 million doses. Given that two Chinese pharmaceuticals companies have produced vaccines that are approved (Sinovac and Sinopharm), two others that are well along in testing (CanSino and Clover), and Fosun Pharma in partnership with BioNTech have submitted test data for the BioNTech (Pfizer) vaccine, China's low vaccination rate is surprisingly low. Maybe they should sell less to other countries and use more with their own citizens.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

BassWrangler

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2021, 12:13:08 am »
So, China has injected ~285 million doses. Given that two Chinese pharmaceuticals companies have produced vaccines that are approved (Sinovac and Sinopharm), two others that are well along in testing (CanSino and Clover), and Fosun Pharma in partnership with BioNTech have submitted test data for the BioNTech (Pfizer) vaccine, China's low vaccination rate is surprisingly low. Maybe they should sell less to other countries and use more with their own citizens.

Yeah, and maybe they should stop persecuting Uighers, aborting the female babies, stealing intellectual property, polluting the environment, selling illegal fentanyl into the US, and generally behaving like an evil empire. I won't be holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

Offline DB

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2021, 02:15:17 pm »

@PeteS in CA I know that you had a very bad experience with Covid-19. Do you know what your Vitamin D blood serum levels were when all that happened. That is do you know if you were low, mid range or something else?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2021, 02:17:42 pm »
285 million doses, 1.398 billion population...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2021, 02:22:18 pm »
@PeteS in CA I know that you had a very bad experience with Covid-19. Do you know what your Vitamin D blood serum levels were when all that happened. That is do you know if you were low, mid range or something else?

I don't know the numbers, but have been taking D3 supplements for years and my cardiologists have been monitoring it for as long. Thanks for asking. Vitamin D is important in many ways.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DB

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2021, 02:38:53 pm »
I don't know the numbers, but have been taking D3 supplements for years and my cardiologists have been monitoring it for as long. Thanks for asking. Vitamin D is important in many ways.

Then it sounds like it is unlikely you were deficient. It is claimed that a large percentage of people who have had a serious response to Covid were also deficient in Vitamin D. But it wasn't true in your case.