Author Topic: How Do You Like the Thought of Being Deprogrammed?  (Read 134 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Do You Like the Thought of Being Deprogrammed?
« on: May 03, 2021, 02:44:41 pm »
May 3, 2021
How Do You Like the Thought of Being Deprogrammed?
By Bruce Deitrick Price

Their normal human sympathies have atrophied.  They live in the desert of their own inhuman politics.  They are cold and apparently lack a spiritual life.  Desperate to look down on other people, they take fatuity to a new level.

David Atkins, recently elected as a California member of the Democratic National Committee, mused on Twitter (Nov. 21, 2020): "How do you deprogram 75 million people who would literally die to stick it to the domestic enemies the teevee and youtube conspiracy vids told them to hate? No, seriously...how DO you deprogram 75 million people? Where do you start? Fox? Facebook? We have to start thinking in terms of post-WWII Germany or Japan. Or the failures of Reconstruction in the South."

Bret Stephens, certified by the New York Times as a journalist, summed up the American political landscape ten weeks after the election (Jan. 18, 2021):

The larger question in my mind is whether the G.O.P. is the village that must be destroyed in order to be saved, or, alternatively, is it like a group of previously reasonable people who got taken in by a cult and now must go through some kind of deprogramming so that they can lead normal lives again?  My hope is that once Republicans realize that Trump was both a moral and political disaster for them, they might recover their senses.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/how_do_you_like_the_thought_of_being_deprogrammed.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: How Do You Like the Thought of Being Deprogrammed?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 04:14:54 pm »
There are angry nuts on both sides of the political equation. But after last summer I'd say it's pretty obvious most of the deranged people are on the left.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall any cities burning down/riots started last summer perpetrated by right-wing nationalists.  It's all on the left.
But they'll use the Capitol riot as a club for many years/decades to beat the right while ignoring the overwhelming leftist violence.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: How Do You Like the Thought of Being Deprogrammed?
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 07:21:01 pm »
It's not the 75 MAGA that's been programmed.   Loving family, loving country, loving freedom, loving their god,  these are natural human attributes.

It's the Rodents and their moronic side-kicks, the Never Trumpers, who have been programemed. 

They've been told to hate the very skin they wear, and they do. 

They've been programmed to believe that there are more than two sexes, and they believe this.

They've been programmed to believe America is founded on Racism...and that the Rodents are not the Racists.   They're stupid enough to believe this.

They've been programmed to believe Trump is the Great Orange Satan.   

They've been programmed to believe that Biden has a working brain.

They've been programmed to think Obama wasn't born in Kenya.

We don't need to deprogram these creatures.   We merely need to stop sending food from America to the cities infested with these things.   Nature will take it's course.

Don't know about you, but I am way past any desire of rescuing those people from the hell they inhabit and much prefer watching them starve.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.