Author Topic: Biden’s Brave New World of Aborted-Fetus Research  (Read 108 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Brave New World of Aborted-Fetus Research
« on: May 03, 2021, 01:18:03 pm »
 Biden’s Brave New World of Aborted-Fetus Research
He’s the definition of a bad Catholic.
by Paul Kengor
May 2, 2021, 11:59 PM

I was aghast upon recently learning of a bold new era of “research” at my alma mater and former employer, the University of Pittsburgh, an institution I hailed here in The American Spectator last year for its cutting-edge work on everything from the Salk polio vaccine to COVID vaccines to the historic immunosuppressant drug that was the breakthrough for organ transplantation. I recall these triumphs as a measure of my disappointment at what’s happening there now. Above all, I regret to report what’s going to get worse nationwide under the presidency of Joe Biden.

A few weeks ago, I was sent an alarming report about scientists at my alma mater using scalps from aborted babies to create “humanized mice” for research. Yes, “humanized mice.” It’s an oxymoron, at least in the natural world. Or, to borrow from Jefferson, according to the laws of nature and nature’s God. No such thing as “humanized mice” exists this side of creation or outside Disney cartoons. That is, unless an intrepid new breed of scientist endeavors to create such people – rodent chimera.

Well, such scientists do exist, and their chief creative tool to boldly go where no man has gone before is fetus flesh, courtesy of the act of abortion.

The aborted babies’ bodies come from Magee-Women’s Hospital and the University of Pittsburgh Health Sciences Tissue Bank. This doubly hurts for personal reasons: I was born at Magee in 1966, and so were my wife and I’s first two sons. For my wife’s first pregnancy, the publicity office at Magee even asked her to model for a special ad campaign. One of the joyful photos I keep framed at my office desk — my wife and my first son, in her womb. It’s a happy image, quite unlike the images I saw a few weeks ago of rat-human hybrids. The latter isn’t something you would want to frame for your desk.

more
https://spectator.org/biden-abortion-research/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34