Author Topic: Biden’s 48 Hours of Idiot Supremacy  (Read 94 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s 48 Hours of Idiot Supremacy
« on: May 03, 2021, 01:10:15 pm »
 Biden’s 48 Hours of Idiot Supremacy
Biden ranks white supremacist terrorism as a greater security concern than Islamist jihad.

by Itxu Díaz
May 1, 2021, 12:02 AM

The Left talks a lot about white supremacy and very little about a much more worrying and widespread supremacism, that of idiocy. It is a serious mental defect that can lead the president of the United States to say something like this: “the most lethal terrorist threat to the homeland today is from white supremacist terrorism.” To speak of mental defects and stupidity in Biden may seem redundant, but it’s entirely possible. Unfortunately, stupidity is not incompatible with anything at all; look at me, for instance.

But it just so happens that I can afford to be an idiot. After all, I am a columnist. Being an idiot makes things easier for critical readers. Years ago, the Spanish writer Francisco de Quevedo nailed it: “All those who seem stupid are stupid, and so are half of those who don’t seem so.” But the president of the United States cannot be a member of idiot supremacist groups. If you accept the office, you agree to curb your own stupidity. In other words, you can’t be in the White House and be a world-class fool, a complete nincompoop, a spherical idiot (an idiot, no matter from which angle you look at him), or an ignoramus on the shore (the sort that’s set on exporting idiocy overseas, to other continents).

Tuesday to Thursday were a 48 disastrous hours for Biden. It’s as if he set out to look stupider and more of a fruitcake than he actually is (“I’m really gonna be in trouble“). I could admire his efforts and sportsmanship if it weren’t for the fact that he’s also competing with himself for first prize in negligence.

His entire speech at the Joint Session of Congress was nonsense, as well as an exercise in extreme leftist sectarianism, which is pretty much what he has let into his government.

more
https://spectator.org/biden-white-supremacy-terrorism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34