Author Topic: Vogue UK Questions If Having A Baby In 2021 Is ‘Pure Environmental Vandalism’  (Read 261 times)

rangerrebew

Vogue UK Questions If Having A Baby In 2021 Is ‘Pure Environmental Vandalism’

vogue baby articleVogue UK confirms the devil is one of its writers with a recent article that questions, “Is having a baby in 2021 pure environmental vandalism?”

“While gestating my son, and probably every day since, I have wondered whether having children is, in itself, an ecologically sound or unsound decision…” is the soul-stricken query of godless heathen Nell Frizzell in her April 25 article for Vogue UK.

This misanthrope classifies one of the most worthwhile and beautiful human pursuits of bearing children as “adding yet another person to our overstretched planet.” Babies are now an act of environmental terrorism.

Heinous, Malthusian sentiments such as these quite literally represent the species suicide many climate-worshippers think it morally correct to partake in.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/vogue-uk-questions-if-having-a-baby-in-2021-is-pure-environmental-vandalism/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vogue UK Questions If Having A Baby In 2021 Is ‘Pure Environmental Vandalism’

Only if you're white.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If that is the case then it is the duty of all Gaia worshipers to have themselves sterilized...........for the good of Gaia.