Author Topic: Bill Nye on Climate Deniers: “There’s an old saying — ‘science proceeds one funeral at a time’, … bu  (Read 443 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Nye on Climate Deniers: “There’s an old saying — ‘science proceeds one funeral at a time’, … but it’s not happening fast enough.”

Eric Worrall

Guest essay by Eric Worrall

h/t Dr. Willie Soon; The Collegian, a Penn State University student publication, laments that there are still ageing contrarians and climate deniers who dispute the work of the great Michael Mann.

Penn State professor, climate scientist Michael Mann fights against climate denialism

Will Aguirre | The Daily Collegian
    Apr 22, 2021

As the world changes and climate changes with it, one thing has stayed the same for decades — Michael Mann’s commitment to fighting the climate war.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/05/01/bill-nye-on-climate-deniers-theres-an-old-saying-science-proceeds-one-funeral-at-a-time-but-its-not-happening-fast-enough/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What a lying and disguting  thing to convey from a "former" child entertainer.  I am convinced now Pee Wee Herman had better moral character. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

I've seen interviews with Nye where he seems, well, not normal. But then again, that applies to leftists in general.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So the patience of Bill Nye the Undergrad Mechanical Engineer Guy has finally run out, and he wants to start killing people?

No mental issues there, nosiree.  Nope.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bill Nye on Climate Deniers: “There’s an old saying — ‘science proceeds one funeral at a time’, … but it’s not happening fast enough.”

Waiting for yours, sir.

Online mountaineer

It's not just nuts - it's evil.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They say You gotta be tough if you're gonna be stupid.  Bill nye is gonna die from stupid.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
When is his wake scheduled?

Real engineers want to know.

Meanwhile, my home is maybe 50 feet above sea level, and has been since it was built in 1955.   How about if that fool Nye provide some evidence of what is at present nothing more than a kooky cult fad?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 07:44:57 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.