Author Topic: Kamala Harris appointed chair of National Space Council; southern border still chaotic  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris appointed chair of National Space Council; southern border still chaotic
May 2, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

ice President Kamala Harris announced Saturday she has been appointed to chair the National Space Council, inviting a rash of criticism about her lack of credentials for such a post, as well as her failure thus far to bring order to the chaotic southwestern border after being tapped to lead that effort in March.

“As I’ve said before: In America, when we shoot for the moon, we plant our flag on it. I am honored to lead our National Space Council,” Harris wrote on Twitter.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/02/kamala-harris-appointed-chair-of-national-space-council-southern-border-still-chaotic-1068262/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Kommie Harris is actually not qualified for anything except maybe teaching other women how to lie on their  backs and spread their legs to get ahead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Good.  Let's move her office to the Space Station.

Offline PeteS in CA

Well, if this persuades her to eschew Florida, Alabama, and Texas, there's an upside to this empty gesture.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Outside of being a space cadet's whore, what does Kamel's Butt know about astronautics?

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Kamala Harris appointed chair of National Space Council"

Considering all the dope she probably smoked with Willie Brown, she should be appointed to the National Spaced-Out Council...

I guess this "appointment" cancels out her other one as border commisarina ...