Author Topic: The Never-ending Hunt for a Trump Crime.. Clarice Feldman  (Read 343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Never-ending Hunt for a Trump Crime.. Clarice Feldman
« on: May 02, 2021, 01:11:13 pm »
May 2, 2021
The Never-ending Hunt for a Trump Crime
By Clarice Feldman

The news that federal investigators searched and seized electronic devices from the apartment and office of Rudy Giuliani, a Trump lawyer, raises so many questions and involves so much missing information that even someone as skilled a mystery writer as Patricia Cornwell might have difficulty unraveling the story. I’m not that person, unfortunately, but let me try to make some sense out of this crime story.

Background

President Biden’s son, Hunter, had a lucrative position with a Ukrainian energy company, Burisma, and it raised suspicions that this created a conflict of interest respecting U.S. policy toward Ukraine. Suspicions about improper influence upon the Bidens by certain Ukrainian officials were heightened when Joe Biden publicly bragged that he was effective when he threatened to cut off aid to Ukraine unless the prosecutor investigating Burisma was fired. Although the FBI received Hunter’s laptop with relevant evidence, to my knowledge the FBI declined to examine it.  In the course of his representation of Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani traveled to Ukraine  in December 2019, accompanied by a team from One America News.  OAN produced a documentary of the trip in which it publicized the relationship between Hunter and Burisma and Joe Biden’s publicly admitted action to cover this up by getting the prosecutor fired.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/the_neverending_hunt_for_a_trump_crime_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The Never-ending Hunt for a Trump Crime.. Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 02:23:52 pm »
Everybody even vaguely interested in politics,and there are not enough people that care in powerful positions to do anything about it.

Or there probably is,and all of them are afraid of stepping out and having the combined attention of the left and their media lap dogs focused on them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 04:35:08 pm »
Clarice has always had bare knuckles.  I want to have her baby....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2021, 10:38:21 pm »
As the old joke goes ...

A guy found another energetically digging through a pile of horse manure. When the guy asked why, the digger replied, "With all the horse shit around here I know there has to be a pony under it somewhere. In the same way, Proggies "know" Trump is a criminal, they just need a perpetual investigation to find it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 04:05:49 am »
May 2, 2021
The Never-ending Hunt for a Trump Crime
By Clarice Feldman

The news that federal investigators searched and seized electronic devices from the apartment and office of Rudy Giuliani, a Trump lawyer, raises so many questions and involves so much missing information that even someone as skilled a mystery writer as Patricia Cornwell might have difficulty unraveling the story. I’m not that person, unfortunately, but let me try to make some sense out of this crime story.

Background

President Biden’s son, Hunter, had a lucrative position with a Ukrainian energy company, Burisma, and it raised suspicions that this created a conflict of interest respecting U.S. policy toward Ukraine. Suspicions about improper influence upon the Bidens by certain Ukrainian officials were heightened when Joe Biden publicly bragged that he was effective when he threatened to cut off aid to Ukraine unless the prosecutor investigating Burisma was fired. Although the FBI received Hunter’s laptop with relevant evidence, to my knowledge the FBI declined to examine it.  In the course of his representation of Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani traveled to Ukraine  in December 2019, accompanied by a team from One America News.  OAN produced a documentary of the trip in which it publicized the relationship between Hunter and Burisma and Joe Biden’s publicly admitted action to cover this up by getting the prosecutor fired.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/the_neverending_hunt_for_a_trump_crime_.html

Yes, all this on bidens and Hunter and Romney thinks POTUS TRUMP has "character issues."

ROMNEY DIDN'T THINK SO, WHEN HE WAS BEGGING PRIVATE CITIZEN TRUMP FOR SUPPORT AND MONEY. 

Offline LegalAmerican