Author Topic: Navy SEAL who killed bin Laden says there will 'never be closure' for 9/11 victims  (Read 262 times)

rangerrebew

Navy SEAL who killed bin Laden says there will 'never be closure' for 9/11 victims
9/11 terror attack killed 2,977 people that day, thousands more injured
By Peter Aitken | Fox News

10 years since death of Usama bin Laden

Former NAVY Seal Rob O’Neill on Al-Qaeda vowing war 10 years after bin Laden’s death.

The Navy SEAL responsible for killing Al Qaeda leader Usama bin Laden reflected on the impact of the terrorist leader’s death a decade ago, saying there will never be "closure" for those who lost loved ones on Sept. 11. 

Speaking with "Fox & Friends Weekend" on Saturday, former SEAL Team 6 member Rob O’Neill reflected on the momentous death of bin Laden, the terrorist leader responsible for orchestrating the attack on 9/11 that killed 2,977 people that day, with many thousands more injured.

"I think the impact was -- there will never be closure for the people who lost so many on 9/11, but it helps with the healing process," O’Neill told "Fox & Friends Weekend" hosts. "And I hear that all the time, from first responders, even priests who were there, people who lost loved ones who were on the phone when it cut off because a plane slammed into the tower, and it’s just one of those things."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/navy-seal-killed-bin-laden-closure-9-11-victims

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Why should there be closure?  The enemy was NOT vanquished like Germany and Japan.  They are now left to reorganize and begin attacks once more.

My father drove a landing craft in the Pacific theater during WWII.  He was at some of the worst islands in the war.  My whole time growing up, he had no use for anyone Japanese, or anything from Japan.  I understood that.  And yet, we completely destroyed them until such time that they surrendered, unconditionally.

Bush's tea and crumpets approach to Afghanistan was nothing short of criminal negligence.  When the idiot left office, the Taliban controlled the majority of Afghanistan.  Now, it is not only the Taliban, but ISIS with a strong presence, and al Qaeda still in evidence.  So, the big question, how long before they start killing folks across the globe?  I say not long.