Author Topic: Romantic Biden gives romantic lawn weed to wife  (Read 797 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Romantic Biden gives romantic lawn weed to wife
« on: May 02, 2021, 05:35:13 am »
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/05/newsmax-stinchfield-biden-dandelion-asthma.html

After Biden has given millions/billions to foreigners and foreign women, Biden gives a lawn weed to wife, a Dandelion to exhibit fiscal responsibility!
Like slick willy servicing Monica Lewinsky with a cigar, Biden as a democrat just as Romantically gives his wife a lawn weed to show his appreciation to and of his wife.  And the Media swoons!  You should swoon too ?
 :thud: :silly: :thud:

Our first Dandelion Don Juan President!  What a Romeo, and economically so!
 :yowsa:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 05:52:06 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Romantic Biden gives romantic lawn weed to wife
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 03:36:00 pm »
Hysterical!  I love it!  He gave her a dandelion gone to seed, I guess expecting she would blow on it to send the seeds hither and yon.  She was smarter than that because to do so would have involved pulling down her mask.  LOL!

(Moved to General Discussion.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 03:54:24 pm »
Hysterical!  I love it!  He gave her a dandelion gone to seed, I guess expecting she would blow on it to send the seeds hither and yon.  She was smarter than that because to do so would have involved pulling down her mask.  LOL!

(Moved to General Discussion.)

Dandelions on the WH lawn?  Cut throat Dr. Jill probably fired 3 grounds keepers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2021, 04:04:51 pm »
Dandelions on the WH lawn?  Cut throat Dr. Jill probably fired 3 grounds keepers.

The overall condition of the lawn was abysmal, not just the dandelions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2021, 05:14:37 pm »
More likely ordered them to use only 'Organic' weed and vermin control, cause she's a Dr. don't ya know.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 03:54:39 am »
So as i understand it,the democrats are as generous to the peasant grounds keepers as they are to their own wives?  Lets see how well that sells to women of America next election!  When democrats expose themselves shamelessly, the wolves in sheep's clothing avoid the posts like the plague.  REVEALING ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 04:05:38 am »
Any truth to the reports that when Joe presented the dandelion to Dr Jill her response was "not that kind of weed you old fool!"