Author Topic: Candidate Caitlyn Jenner Opposes Trans Biological Boys Competing in Girls Sports, ‘It Just Isn’t Fai  (Read 582 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Candidate Caitlyn Jenner Opposes Trans Biological Boys Competing in Girls Sports, ‘It Just Isn’t Fair’

Wendell Husebo
1 May 2021

Caitlyn Jenner, candidate for California governor, opposes transgendered biological boys competing in girls’ sports, TMZ relieved Saturday.

When asked by a reporter what Jenner thought of certain states that have passed legislation to protect girls’ sports from transgender biological boys participating in them, Jenner said, “This is a question of fairness.”

“That’s why I oppose biological boys who are trans competing in girls’ sports in school,” Jenner said.

“It just isn’t fair. And we have to protect girls’ sports in our schools, Jenner reiterated.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/01/candidate-caitlyn-jenner-opposes-trans-biological-boys-competing-in-girls-sports-it-just-isnt-fair/
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 10:19:12 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He is the only person qualified to speak on the subject.  The guy was a world class athlete before he went Trans.  He will will take some serious shit from the woke and the Alphabet people. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
He is the only person qualified to speak on the subject.  The guy was a world class athlete before he went Trans.  He will will take some serious shit from the woke and the Alphabet people.

I think the HS girls in Connecticut who have lost track events and state records to a couple of boys pretending to be girls have legitimate cred to speak on it as well.  Personally I want to see some male soccer players go trans, join the US Women's team, and relegate Megan Rapinoe to the sidelines.

It will be said that Jenner's not a real trans person, and this will illuminate the fundamental illogic and conflict of the sexual confusion fad - manhood and womanhood are malleable "social constructs", but "transhood" and "gayhood" are fundamental biological realities.

I can hear Biden now - "if you don't vote for me, you ain't trans."
James 1:20

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I just don't have any confidence in anything a mentally imbalanced person has to say, whether it is the current potus or someone running for the governorship of California. Stellar athlete that BRUCE Jenner once was all he has been for years is a