Author Topic: Ashli Babbitt family to file civil charges over the violation of her constitutional rights  (Read 544 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ashli Babbitt family to file civil charges over the violation of her constitutional rights
April 26, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

The attorney for the family of Ashli Babbit, the unarmed protester shot and killed during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, is now announcing that they will file civil charges over the violation of her constitutional rights.

Attorney Terry Roberts appeared on NewsMax Monday morning to talk about the Department of Justice dropping all charges against the unnamed police officer who shot Babbitt that day during the siege on the Capitol. He pointed out that the officer was to Babbitt’s left as she came into the building through the breached entrance. She did not see him and he allegedly gave her no verbal warning before shooting and killing the 35-year-old Air Force veteran. No one evidently heard a warning whatsoever. The officer’s attorney, Mark Schamel, claimed he issued several warnings according to RealClearInvestigations.

Roberts also pointed out that Babbitt could have been arrested after entering the building and that it was evident she was not armed. He contended that the shooting was totally unnecessary and there was no legal justification for shooting her.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/26/ashli-babbitt-family-to-file-civil-charges-over-the-violation-of-her-constitutional-rights-1065704/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

May 21, 2021  8:04 PM EDT
U.S. seizes $90,000 from man who sold footage of U.S. Capitol riot
Andy Sullivan

U.S. authorities have confiscated roughly $90,000 from a Utah man who sold footage of a woman being fatally shot during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump, according to court filings.

Prosecutors also have filed additional criminal charges against the man, John Earle Sullivan, a self-described political activist who is accused of entering the Capitol building and participating in the riot, the filings unsealed on Thursday showed.

Sullivan now faces a total of eight criminal counts, including weapons charges, related to the riot. Sullivan's lawyer did not immediately respond to a request for comment. ...
Reuters

Do prosecutors not realize yet Sullivan is 100% Antifa/BLM? As soon as they figure that out, they'll probably drop the charges in a hurry.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Reuters

Do prosecutors not realize yet Sullivan is 100% Antifa/BLM? As soon as they figure that out, they'll probably drop the charges in a hurry.

They are going to have to bury that lede.  A civil trial might have the effect of prying out the name of the murderer during the Discovery phase.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wait, Ashli Babbitt had Civil Rights? I must have missed that she was Black.

Offline skeeter

Reuters

Or more likely they and the media will simply not mention it.

That way they can point to an actual bad actor who participated in the "insurrection".

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Good step toward exposing her murderer. I wish her family the best.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Good step toward exposing her murderer. I wish her family the best.
Ditto.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis