Author Topic: Former Sen. Harry Reid thinks Lockheed Martin may have UFO fragments  (Read 2793 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Former Sen. Harry Reid thinks Lockheed Martin may have UFO fragments
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2021, 09:18:30 pm »
@Smokin Joe

With all due respect, (of which there is an abundance), you're speaking about applications invented in the past 75 years.

We're talking about from where that knowledge source was acquired.

Nobody bolted up in the middle of the night with the idea of a transistor.

That said...Geez!!  Get with the program.  Area 52 is an underground base where ET's and humans are working together.

:bolt:

:bingo:   888mouth 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2021, 09:19:11 pm »
Not, why, Dirty Harry wants a clearance.......

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2021, 09:22:14 pm »
Actually that is very close to true - You would be astounded to find how many had that knowledge whispered in their ear - As admitted by many. All the way back too.

Where you and I will differ is that I see the entirety of the UFO thing more along the lines of inter-dimensional, and the beings to be demonic. And history attests to that, if any would bother to go look.

None of this stuff is new.

Excellent.  You ....know!   888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2021, 10:19:15 pm »
What about a mile-wide craft at low altitude above Phoenix AZ... With footage and a thousand witnesses? Of course, that is not counted as 'concrete' proof... Because the false dictum prevails, that the only empirical evidence is indisputable physical evidence... That simply is not true. When you have corroborating evidence going back a thousand years or more, before the current question was even devised, before anyone had an axe to grind or a pocket to fill... I will give that history wide acceptance.

Likewise with Sasquatch. I have never indisputably seen one. but neither have I denied their existence. They are broadly mentioned in history across the world, and particularly in my region.

But I have had suspected encounters...
And then I put my hand in a Sasquatch track. Now, do I deny my own lying eyes until I see one dead on an autopsy table? That is a ridiculous standard. Personally, I KNOW what made those tracks. Those tracks alone are empirical.

888high58888

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2021, 10:54:42 pm »

888high58888

What 'pisses' me off more than anything about "The Phoenix Lights" back in 1996-97, is that that ship never did that over a major city again.

Witnesses who watched it and triangulated the distance/height said it was easily over a mile wide, and blacked out the stars in the sky as the V-shape wing passed overhead.

I did read of something this shape being tracked/observed by a deputy sheriff or three adjacent to PRES. GWB's ranch in Texas.

Damned thing even went vertical before shooting off at an impossible speed with no noise.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2021, 11:16:10 pm »
the US government confesses that "whiteness" is a problem, too.

So much for arguments based on authority.

LOL! As if I recognize the feral government as an authority. Rather, the ludicrous central player in the lie.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2021, 11:58:20 pm »
LOL! As if I recognize the feral government as an authority. Rather, the ludicrous central player in the lie.

Had a judge tell me I had a problem with authority. I said no, I just don't like you.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2021, 01:21:13 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2021, 01:38:46 am »
Had a judge tell me I had a problem with authority. I said no, I just don't like you.

I fight authority, authority always wins.  :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2021, 01:45:52 am »
Nobody bolted up in the middle of the night with the idea of a transistor.

I think it took a lot of lab work before Shockley bolted up with that idea.  And big bucks from Bell Labs.

Semiconductors did not happen overnight.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2021, 06:21:12 am »
@DCPatriot

It is absolutely connected - And that de-whitening is a world wide assault on the West - They're doing it with Muslim hordes across the pond, to the very same effect. It is purposeful.

Well, from an historical POV, There is little to doubt in the idea of an underworld... It is a matter of fact if one relies on history, which I do. I do not believe that our forefathers were so stupid as to be plagued by useless superstitions - In fact, I would level that accusation on modern Man instead.

And even in the Protestant Bible, with no reliance otherwise (just the 66 books) the reality of other beings is made very clear - One merely has to step past the King Jimmy translation's known faults and the Roman church's tendency toward allegories since Augustine (ish)... And what the Book says about otherworldly and underworldly beings is really quite plain.

Lay that template upon the surface of a comparative religion and mythology soup, and a surprising economy becomes quite clear.

A good primer on kinda where I am at on all this can be found in Gary Wayne's magnificent tome 'The Genesis 6 Conspiracy' - An eight hundred page, merciless historical trip - fully annotated - into incredible bloodlines that run within and without the history of Man. He too tends to allegorize, which is his fault ... I see what he sees, but I see it as real. Literal.

Tie that with the work of Michael Heiser and to some degree Derek Gilbert (a student of Heiser with a wee difference in angle), And you will be seeing things from something close to my perspective.

It's all there, right in the Bible. And when it bears its fruit, Man will be confounded.
You and I would have a grand old time on the porch over some beers. Except in the argument of the mystic - which it turns out is the true reality. A demand to impose the underworld and its beings upon reality is really quite the other way around.
Even HG Wells had his Eloi and Morlocks...and modern, connected, humans tend more toward the former, while making those who are capable of keeping the place running out to be troglodytes.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2021, 06:24:06 am »
In fact, not true. There are thousands upon thousands of accounts - Y'all have just been trained to ignore them. Like I said, even governments are admitting it. To include our own.
Kinda like stealing elections?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2021, 06:28:23 am »
I never read Heinlein's Fahrenheit 451.   I read something with that title by Ray Bradbury.   I'm sure Heinlein had some totally new ideas to express in his work.   I do recall that Heinlein presented video conferencing as something hugely difficult to the imagined state-of-the-art computers in the year 2076, though, as expressed by the self-aware computer Mike in his "The Chessmen of Mars".

In Bradbury's F451, the use of full-wall telescreens to have group chats was common place and the wife's demands for a fourth screen to complete the room was sore contention point with the Fireman.

When you're discussing "I Robot", are you introducing the collection of short stories by Asimov in which the robots acted logically, or the farce under the same name starring noted racist Will Smith in which the robots were hate-filled and emotional?    We can't discuss how the story your reference applies to the noted absence of real UFOs until you tell us to which story you are referring.
Sorry, I thought the Heinlein reference would not only date me, but at least imply I was referring to Asimov's works.  Hollywood CGI stuff doesn't really hold a candle to the imagination of a young fellow with a book in his hands.

Which is also why I look at blaming our technical advancement on aliens instead of humans as folly. It's "Magic"! to those who don't understand the science, but those who do are fewer relative to the population who use the tech and have no clue how it works beneath the app. Those who relied on imagination over CGI, even in entertainment, had a definite cognitive and creative edge over those who have been spoon fed. 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 06:29:32 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis