Author Topic: 'It's going to be a tough call': Biden is considering ordering all military members to get COVID vac  (Read 695 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'It's going to be a tough call': Biden is considering ordering all military members to get COVID vaccine after data shows 40% of Marines refused

Biden did not rule out ordering all members of military to get the COVID vaccine
    Military data showed that 40% of Marines refused to get a shot
    'I don't know,' he told NBC's Today Show. 'I'm going to leave that to the military'
    Biden added: 'I'm not saying I won't' but noted he hopes they will take it
    Pentagon officials said Marines might be refusing as they are young and healthy and want to let others go ahead of them
    But officials at Camp Lejeune said they are fighting vaccine hesitancy

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 13:23 EDT, 30 April 2021 | Updated: 16:32 EDT, 30 April 2021

President Joe Biden did not rule out ordering all members of the military to get the COVID vaccine after data showed that 40% of Marines refused to get a shot.

'I don't know,' he told NBC's Today Show. 'I'm going to leave that to the military.'

Nearly 40% of the 123,000 Marines who have had the chance to receive COVID vaccine have turned it down, according to force-wide data obtained by Military.com.

'I'm not saying I won't,' Biden said. 'I think you're gonna see more and more them getting it.'

He acknowledged it would be a tough order to give.

'It's going to be a tough call, as to whether or not, they should be required to get in the military, because you're in such close proximity with other military personnel,' he noted.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9530549/Biden-considering-ordering-military-members-COVID-vaccine.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Good old Joe the Vacillator in Chief! He's gonna leave it up to the military ..............buuuut he's not saying he won't order it, which means that he is absolutely going to order it!