Author Topic: Watch: Texas Rancher’s Fox News Interview Disrupted by Federal Agents Chasing Migrants  (Read 235 times)

rangerrebew

Watch: Texas Rancher’s Fox News Interview Disrupted by Federal Agents Chasing Migrants
Pam Key30 Apr 2021115

Texan rancher John Sewell was interrupted during a Fox News interview on Thursday’s broadcast of “America’s Newsroom” when federal agents with barking dogs pursued migrants on his property.

Dogs could be heard barking over host Dana Perino reading a statement from Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ) criticizing President Joe Biden for not addressing immigration and the border during his speech to Congress.

Sewell said, “Dana, I’m sorry, I had a group of guys coming through looking for some immigrants. You’re going to have to put it back at me again. I’m just going to tell you that we don’t have — we’re not getting the support as the U.S., this is not fanning out good for us. We’re under siege here. And when I say that, I’ve already caught three this morning before breakfast.”

Perino said, “You said you caught three of them, then what do you do?”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/30/watch-texas-ranchers-fox-news-interview-disrupted-by-federal-agents-chasing-migrants/