Author Topic: We should take them at their words  (Read 183 times)

rangerrebew

We should take them at their words
« on: May 01, 2021, 01:06:19 pm »

We should take them at their words
By Joe Bastardi |April 26th, 2021|Climate

I suppose I should be grateful for people like John Kerry and Gina McCarthy because their very words back up the premise of my book, The Weaponization of Weather in the Phony Climate War. For their words reveal this is not about climate, but about using climate as a means to an end, the end being the transformation of the very system that enabled our country to become the envy of the world.

Its A Phony War when it comes to Climate, but it is not on a system designed for Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness

First of all, what is baffling to me is the media. In the 70s, the media was “trust nothing, question everything”. Now it’s the opposite. This makes little sense to me, since if everyone says the same thing, eventually only one source will be left. Look at what has happened since Trump left office. Ratings have fallen. Who are they supposed to attack? (although there are signs they will eat their own, inevitable when it becomes apparent its last outlet standing. Here is a hint, the media will be government controlled if not directly, then indirectly. If you want to mimic Marxism, you will wind up there). The few of us left speaking up are insignificant and are dismissed in general.

https://www.cfact.org/2021/04/26/we-should-take-them-at-their-words/