Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: Why Republicans no longer recognize their own party  (Read 1759 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Tucker Carlson: Why Republicans no longer recognize their own party
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2021, 10:05:17 pm »
It is quite noticeably that last election Republicans took a massive defeat.  i am VERY suspicious of people that tell me that to win against Republicans we need Republicans defeated even more, giving the Democrats permanent rule.  With Biden we already see how that goes, and they intend much worse,the nation might not survive Biden and we want more of the same?  People are NOT thinking this through. Every facet of America of any size is contaminated with deepstaters that care nothing for America or its welfare.  Lets not pretend its just Republicans, that gives our enemies too much power over us.  Republicans contaminated RINOS's are a serious problem, but not wholly owned by deep staters like the lockstepper democrats.  Our greatest problem is where deep staters wield the greatest power, democrats.  The Republicans are a problem, but much secondary.  Beating the Republicans further makes it clear to democrats they own us lock stock and barrel.  A VERY POOR CHOICE AND ROAD TO CHOOSE TO GO DOWN.  NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO MAKE LOUSY CHOICES.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 01:13:03 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Absalom

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2021, 02:34:15 am »
It is quite noticeably that last election Republicans took a massive defeat.  i am VERY suspicious of people that tell me that to win against Republicans we need Republicans defeated even more, giving the Democrats permanent rule.  With Biden we already see how that goes, and they intend much worse,the nation might not survive Biden and we want more of the same?  People are NOT thinking this through. Every facet of America of any size is contaminated with deepstaters that care nothing for America or its welfare.  Lets not pretend its just Republicans, that gives our enemies too much power over us.  Republicans contaminated RINOS's are a serious problem, but not wholly owned by deep staters like the lockstepper democrats.  Our greatest problem is where deep staters wield the greatest power, democrats.  The Republicans are a problem, but much secondary.  Beating the Republicans further makes it clear to democrats they own us lock stock and barrel.  A VERY POOR CHOICE AND ROAD TO CHOOSE TO GO DOWN.  NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO MAKE LOUSY CHOICES.
----------------------------------------
Mankind across Europe, the most developed continent since Eden, was governed by the
Natural Law Precept that Rights & Responsibilities were inter-dependent, over the 2,000
years from Plato's "Republic" till the Enlightenment.
Then a fateful and essentially fatal change occurred, as the nostrum, LIBERTE' /FREEDOM,
swept the world, driving responsibility out of sight as well as out of mind.
Consequently, Mankind has never recovered from this sea change in perspective, which
vaulted its promoters, politics/politicians, to leadership prominence over the past 300 years.
Yet so many are bewildered as to why we are in our deadly morass and facing extinction???

It is the GOSpel
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 02:36:14 am by Absalom »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2021, 05:13:29 am »
The Republican party has been no friend of the conservative for quite some time. It is corrupt to the core. Every election it throws out bait for what it knows people want and then does either the opposite or nothing when in power.

The party will not change until people have the courage to refuse to vote for it instead of the party owning them in fear as the lesser evil choice. The lesser evil choice always leads to more evil no matter how well intentioned.

"quite some time"?

How about "never"?    They tried to cheat Reagan of his chance to speak at the 1980 convention, remember?  And as soon as he left office, they destroyed his accomplisments.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2021, 05:20:08 am »

You need to make the distinction between "Republicans", those voters and Americans who are real conservatives, even if that term is impossible to define, and those power-seekers using the "Republican" label to promote their own personal causes.

The Republicans in 2020 didn't "suffer a major loss", they were ROBBED.

The frauds who hijacked the Republican label in the 1900's have had over a century to entrench themselves in the system, and those are as much the enemy as those openly wearing the Rodent banner.

We have before us a fight as serious and as existential to the future of the nation as the fight facing those early Republicans when the Rodents started the Civil War to keep humans in chains.  The modern era Rodents and fake Republicans also seek to enslave our children.

How can we not fight with everything we have?   

And the first major battle confronting us is the removal of the fake "Republicans" from positions of authority and the reclamation of the GOP by the Americans who don't suffer from Chrysophobia.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 05:21:57 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2021, 03:01:54 pm »
Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

Just for the record.

I’ve never hired Frank Luntz.

Nor do I participate in any of his sessions.

Nothing against the guy, I just don’t think moderate Democrats should be advising the GOP.

I know what real people care about because I talk to them everyday.

#AmericaFirst

9:20 AM · May 1, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1388483498470686723

One of the few NON RINOS in Congress. Until the voting process is changed the RINOS will continue to get elected and reelected. The YOUNG ones are lining up when the old ones DIE. Been trying to vote them out for the last 100 years and that sure has worked will. Sonner or later the people will realize to get rid of them the voting process has to be changed :yowsa: