Author Topic: Gov. Whitmer declares the entire state of Michigan to be a VACCINE PRISON CAMP … obey or stay locke  (Read 378 times)

rangerrebew

Gov. Whitmer declares the entire state of Michigan to be a VACCINE PRISON CAMP … obey or stay locked down forever

04/30/2021 / By Mike Adams

In a move that smacks of the Third Reich and the Holocaust, Michigan Gov. Whitmer, a malicious criminal and anti-American traitor, has just turned the entire state of Michigan into a vaccine prison camp. She has declared that gunpoint-enforced lockdowns will not end until up to 70% of the state’s adults surrender to being injected with a deadly depopulation bioweapon called a “covid vaccine.”

Freedom is only “granted” by the Whitmer regime when certain vaccination milestones are achieved. This is a form of criminal coercion that violates not only the Nuremberg Code restrictions against medical experiments, but also violate fundamental human rights and the requirement for informed consent.

It was unimaginable just a year ago that Michiganders would have to “earn” their freedom by agreeing to be injected with an experimental medical intervention promoted by globalist depopulation advocates, yet this is exactly what’s happening in Michigan right now, under the tyrannical rule of Democrats.

The vaccine milestone are reported by Breitbart.com:

https://www.science.news/2021-04-30-gov-whitmer-declares-the-entire-state-of-michigan-to-be-a-vaccine-prison-camp.html#

Offline PeteS in CA

"... gunpoint-enforced lockdowns ..."

Where? Provide links to news articles demonstrating this claim!

"... a deadly depopulation bioweapon called a “covid vaccine.”

What a cauldron of :bsflag: ! A crock is to small to contain that much BS.

"... violates not only the Nuremberg Code restrictions against medical experiments ..."

Another cauldron of :bsflag: . The vaccines in use in the US went through all the normal testing and were approved for use by the FDA. They are not "medical experiments". But Godwin's Law is fulfilled.

"... also violate ... the requirement for informed consent."

In real life, vaccine recipients receive, prior to vaccination, information about the vaccination they are about to receive. The information just doesn't include anti-vaxxers' ludicrous claims about DNA reprogramming or that the vaccines were not tested. Since I have put my arm where my keyboard is, I'm speaking from experience.

"... an experimental medical intervention promoted by globalist depopulation advocates ..."

"Globalist depopulation advocates" had nothing to do with the development and testing of the vaccines approved for use in the US. This claim is clickbait-grade stupid.

After wading through and fisking just the ludicrosity and falsehoods in the OP quote, I'm not going to give "Science.News", whoever they are, a click. That article is NOT from the reputable Science magazine, whose url is ScienceMag.org.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 11:02:34 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Gov. Whitmer declares the entire state of Michigan to be a VACCINE PRISON CAMP … obey or stay locked down forever

04/30/2021 / By Mike Adams

In a move that smacks of the Third Reich and the Holocaust, Michigan Gov. Whitmer, a malicious criminal and anti-American traitor, has just turned the entire state of Michigan into a vaccine prison camp. She has declared that gunpoint-enforced lockdowns will not end until up to 70% of the state’s adults surrender to being injected with a deadly depopulation bioweapon called a “covid vaccine.”

Freedom is only “granted” by the Whitmer regime when certain vaccination milestones are achieved. This is a form of criminal coercion that violates not only the Nuremberg Code restrictions against medical experiments, but also violate fundamental human rights and the requirement for informed consent.

It was unimaginable just a year ago that Michiganders would have to “earn” their freedom by agreeing to be injected with an experimental medical intervention promoted by globalist depopulation advocates, yet this is exactly what’s happening in Michigan right now, under the tyrannical rule of Democrats.

The vaccine milestone are reported by Breitbart.com:

https://www.science.news/2021-04-30-gov-whitmer-declares-the-entire-state-of-michigan-to-be-a-vaccine-prison-camp.html#

Based upon @PeteS in CA 's take on this, it certainly understandable to me where the social media platforms started to 'censor' or take down articles from certain websites.

And as I inadvertently admitted in another thread, at first I believed @Wingnut 's "babylon bee" article about Fauci bitching about the Bill of Rights.   :laugh: :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

After wading through and fisking just the ludicrosity and falsehoods in the OP quote, I'm not going to give "Science.News", whoever they are, a click. That article is NOT from the reputable Science magazine, whose url is ScienceMag.org.
Note the name of the author.

Yes, THAT Mike Adams. This is NaturalNews gussied up under a more reputable name.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024