Author Topic: Judicial Watch's Fitton on Durham Investigation: 'I don't know what we're spending the money on'  (Read 601 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Judicial Watch's Fitton on Durham Investigation: 'I don't know what we're spending the money on'

"Is he doing a serious criminal investigation," asks Fitton of the government prosecutor

By Sophie Mann

Updated: April 29, 2021 - 1:02pm

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said Thursday morning that he's no longer sure "what we're spending the money on," regarding the long-awaited report and potential prosecutions from Justice Department special counsel John Durham.

"It's now been two-plus years, and we've had virtually zero activity from Durham as best as anyone can see," Fitton during an appearance on "Just the News AM."

Durham was appointed in 2019 by then-Attorney General William Barr to oversee a probe into how the federal investigation into alleged Russia-Trump campaign collusion started and to determine whether intelligence gathered about the 2016 presidential campaign was "lawful and appropriate."

more
https://justthenews.com/accountability/watchdogs/president-judicial-watch-durham-investigation-i-dont-know-what-were
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Durham's busy, poring over Rudy's computers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: