Author Topic: Texas Sheriffs Overwhelmed by Spillover Crime From Border Surge  (Read 449 times)

rangerrebew

Texas Sheriffs Overwhelmed by Spillover Crime From Border Surge

Texas Sheriffs Overwhelmed by Spillover Crime From Border Surge

BY CHARLOTTE CUTHBERTSON
    April 29, 2021
\

MISSION, Texas—Sheriff Pinky Gonzales is charged with public safety in Refugio County, Texas, which sits 180 miles north of the U.S.–Mexico border. The county is home to about 8,000 residents and 13 deputies.

“We’re a rural town, we’ve got a limited budget, and we’re just overwhelmed with this,” he said about the effects of the border surge, during a press conference at Anzalduas Park on the U.S.–Mexico border on April 28.

“We have never seen anything like this. We have dealt with these illegal [aliens] coming across, coming through our town—now, they’re stealing vehicles. We just got through working a case where we had 20 of them bail out.”

A bailout is when a vehicle full of illegal immigrants stops and they flee in different directions to avoid capture.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/texas-sheriffs-overwhelmed-spillover-crime-border-surge-384547/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Texas Sheriffs Overwhelmed by Spillover Crime From Border Surge
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 06:14:04 pm »
The whole country is going to soon be dealing with the 'spill over'!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Texas Sheriffs Overwhelmed by Spillover Crime From Border Surge
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 10:23:26 pm »
Time to call up and deputize the "unorganized militia".

That's any law-abiding Texan with a gun...