Author Topic: Watch Live: Biden’s Secret Service Arrests Illegal Aliens Outside White House  (Read 336 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Kyle Olson30 Apr 2021561
2:34

A group of illegal aliens and open borders activists were arrested on Friday by members of President Joe Biden’s secret service after blocking an intersection near the White House, demanding that Biden give them amnesty to permanently stay in the United States.

A couple of dozen activists affiliated with the open borders organization Movimiento Cosecha sat by a security checkpoint near the White House complex, reportedly delaying Biden’s motorcade, as Secret Service Police officers looked on.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/30/watch-live-illegal-aliens-protest-outside-white-house-demanding-amnesty-from-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Haul their worthless rearends to the border and catapult them back into Mexico. Actually, give them a choice.....they can walk back, or they can be catapulted back without a parachute.
But get them out of the country.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Catch and release only, I'm sure.

They'll be quietly released back into the wild, somewhere near a polling station next election.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In my state you can run their asses over and face no charges.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

NIMBY!!