Author Topic: U.S. SEC enforcement head resigns after five days on the job  (Read 221 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
U.S. SEC enforcement head resigns after five days on the job
« on: April 30, 2021, 04:00:17 pm »

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-sec-enforcement-head-resigns-211420311.html

<snipit>

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Alex Oh, who last week became the first woman of color to lead the U.S. securities watchdog's enforcement division resigned on Wednesday due to potential conflicts of interest created by her previous work as a lawyer, according to the agency and a person with direct knowledge of the matter.

==================================================================================

So much for Pedo Joe's vetting team.......   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: U.S. SEC enforcement head resigns after five days on the job
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 04:28:41 pm »
Alex Oh, the former Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison partner tapped to serve as the next enforcement chief at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, has abruptly left the role days into the job, after a federal judge this week raised questions about conduct in litigation she handled while in private practice.

Oh resigned days into the job after a judge questioned Paul Weiss’ attorneys’ conduct for describing opposing counsel as acting “agitated, disrespectful, and unhinged” during a deposition.

Rut Row Oh
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.